Batman is a character from the DC Comics Universe who made a minor cameo in Vegeta: Kills Bugs Dead.
In DBZ Abridged
Batman was first seen with the rest of the Justice League in meeting at the Hall of Justice about the coming of the Saiyans. He was asked from Superman about a plan until Aquaman suggested an Army of Whales, much to his annoyance.
- Batman first appeared in Detective Comics #27 in May 1939 created by Bob Kane & Bill Finger, almost a year after Superman's Debut.
- Super Kami Guru happens to be a fan of the 1960's Adam West TV series in the episode, Stop! Celebrate and Witness, Goku's Back From 100X Fitness!. Where he compared Dende's family tragedy to Batman's when he was a child.
- Amusingly, Super Kami Guru sang a parody of the show's theme song, replacing Batman with just Dende.
- Batman was name-dropped twice in the series. By a solider that was groped by Piccolo in DragonBall Z Abridged Movie: Lord Slug & by Gohan in Fear and Loathing in Ginger Town.
- Ironically, that solider was voiced by KaiserNeko.
- Also Ironically Piccolo's ocean VA Scott McNeil voiced him to sound like Batman, also specially if Scott voiced Batman's dog - Ace, in Krypto the Super dog animated series
- In the Christmas Tree of Might special, two Musical scores from Batman: The Animated Series Joker's Hideout from the episode Joker's Favor and Pokey Christmas Music from Christmas with the Joker were used in the special.
- Much like Vegeta, Batman is the father of a son who wields a sword.
- He is a founding member of the Justice League of America with Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter & Cyborg.
- Batman had a series of crossovers featuring different characters from other franchises over the years such as from Hellboy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tarzan, Aliens, Judge Dredd, The Spirit, He-Man & the Masters of the Universe, The Shadow, Spawn, Predator, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Mortal Kombat, Spider-Man, The Hulk and Daredevil from Marvel and even on occasion; Scooby-Doo.