Bojack was a pirate and the main villain in the movie Bojack Unbound. He and his lackeys, the Galaxy Soldiers, were sealed inside King Kai's planet (which King Kai claims is the reason for the intense gravity on his planet). Being a "space pirate", he speaks with a stereotypical pirate accent, starting all his sentences with "Yarrrrgh!".
King Kai is not appreciative of Bojack at all, constantly demanding the pirate's silence even when he, Bubbles and Gregory try to console a lonely King Kai. Bojack is seeking revenge on all of the Kais and will go out of his way to destroy everything until he is satisfied.
Semi-Perfect Cell's self-destruction on King Kai's planet presumably also killed Bojack and the Galaxy Soldiers.
- In the original movie, it is never revealed why King Kai's planet has high gravity. He just says it has high gravity and that the planet is small.
- In the original movie, Bojack and the Galaxy Soldiers were actually sealed within a star and not King Kai's planet.
- He was originally voiced by Vegeta3986, but since he left, his current VA is Antfish.
- While TeamFourStar may have intended citing Bojack as the reason behind the increased gravity on King Kai's planet as a joke, the fact that destroying a planet would require overcoming a planet's gravitational binding energy makes this a somewhat plausible explanation, as far as anime logic goes.
- In the Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan abridged movie, it was hinted that the next movie would feature Bojack as the primary antagonist when Goku refers to the next movie being Gohan's. However, in September 2019, it was announced that Bojack Unbound had been cancelled due to Team Four Star deeming the movie "unabridgeable", meaning that Bojack and the Galaxy Soldiers were most likely killed along with Goku, King Kai, Bubbles and Gregory.