feeling oddly different and more three-dimensionalt, Cell is suddenly challenged by a belligerent Ken Masters and a philosophical Ryu. After a brief bit of banter, Ken directly challenges Cell and unleashes Shippu Jinrai Kyaku on him, only for it to be parried right back at him. As Ken nervously asks Ryu for help, Cell sends him flying clear out of the arena with a Shoryuken attack. This causes Ryu to be taken over by the Dark Hado out of anger, changing him into Evil Ryu...which confuses Cell, who is unfamiliar with such things. An out-of-control Evil Ryu instantly attacks Cell using the Shun Goku Satsu, only to have it reversed on him by Cell...who is utterly baffled as to what happened.
- Takahata101 - Cell
- Brian Olvera - Ken Masters
- SungWon Cho - Ryu
- This episode, the first ever episode animated in 3D, was animated in Garry's Mod by DasBoSchitt, known for his own works such as The Gmod Idiot Box. Cell's confusion at the beginning of the episode references the shift from 2D animation.
- Ken and Ryu's character models were from Street Fighter V, while Evil Ryu's is lifted from Street Fighter IV since Kage, his SF5 equivalent, didn't exist at the time.
- Although the depiction of Ryu being taken over by the Satsui no Hadou is portrayed as dramatically as it can be from his own perspective, Cell only sees a kneeling Ryu convulsing and vibrating rapidly.
- KaiserNeko confirmed on Twitter that the music used for this video was from the English dub of Street Fighter II: The Animated Feature.
- Normally in Street Fighter, the user of the Shun Goku Satsu would be standing over the defeated victim. However as Cell manages to reverse it, he stands triumphant...and very, very confused.
- Cell parrying Ken's Shippu Jinrai Kyaku is a parody of the famous "Evo Moment #37" where Daigo Umehara was able to parody all of Justin Wong's Hoyoku Sen super with only a pixel of life left, then retaliate with Shippu Jinrai Kyaku