"You ever heard of PAINTBALL (Piccolo: yeah...?) Just remove the -T (PAINBALL)"
"Ah, I think impalement is my favourite way to kill a person."
"Hello, I’m space Napole-Hitler, give me the thing (Mouri says no) Give me the thing! (Mouri says no again) Kill his kid. (Kid dies) Give me the thing. (Mouri says OK) Good, Kill him!"
The Pretty Pink Princess (フリーザ, Furīza) is the main antagonist of the second season of DBZ Abridged, The Bardock special, and the primary catalyst of the series. And Next Destroyer Which Is Said In A Dragon Ball Super Comic
- 1 Characteristics and Personality
- 2 Biography
- 3 Films
- 4 Minions of Freeza
- 5 Abilities
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Freeza's list of lines from heroic speeches
- 8 Quotes
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 References
Characteristics and Personality
"'"He's...Really just leaving me here. He gave me his energy and left me. Maybe this is a sign, maybe I should change. Maybe this is my second, and last chance. Maybe. I was wrong...NAAAHHH!""
Freeza is almost the same as he is in the actual series. Like other abridged characters, he is less serious and considerably more comical, which is especially noticeable in the satirizing of his over-usage of black humor, frequently making jokes about the races he's killed off, such as asking how many Namekians it takes to screw a light bulb. He shows no concern for his underlings and employees, killing them to intimidate his right-hand man, or to simply skip an awkward conversation.
Unlike other characters, whose voices are intended to be parodies of their voices as heard in FUNimation's English dub of DBZ, his voice (as provided by his voice actor, Little Kuriboh) is one that is unique to Dragon Ball Z Abridged as he sounds more masculine (similar to his voice in original Japanese dub of the anime, while contrasting his Funimation dub voice). However, his portrayal shares a fair deal in common with the character's original portrayal in the manga and anime.
Another trait of Freeza's is his racism, which is denied by Freeza who replies that he can't be racist to a race that doesn't exist. He keeps a very accurate mental list of lines of heroic speeches used by his disposed enemies and the number of times that each is used.
Much like the anime, Freeza speaks in an eloquent language and has sardonic wits. He resents his older brother, Cooler, and the feeling is mutual. While Freeza would constantly refer him as a 'prick', Cooler would try to humiliate Freeza in different ways. Freeza's relationship with his father, King Cold, is far better, with Cold even referring his son as his 'little princess', much to Freeza's chagrin.
Though having many minions at his disposal, Freeza had only a few that one could argue as having significance to him beyond being a lackey. Freeza had a high regard for his top two soldiers, Zarbon and Dodoria, boasting about Dodoria to Zarbon despite just beforehand having shown frustration with her slowness. Upon learning of Dodoria's death, Freeza was legitimately shocked by her passing, confirming that he held her in high regard. The same could be said for how he felt about Zarbon, despite having suspicions that he was homosexual, which were seemingly proven as false shortly before his death, although Freeza continued to suspect was not the case.
Freeza had a low opinion of Namekians, viewing them as weak given his and his minions constant dominating of them in combat. Freeza would also make jokes at their expense, even to members of the race such as Nail and Piccolo. He admitted to having been surprised by Piccolo being able to compete against him in his second form, as his view of the race was slightly modified to believing that most of the Namekians were weak instead of his previous view that all of them were. Freeza found not killing Piccolo and thus exterminating all Namekians to be a failure on his part.
Freeza showed considerable dislike for Krillin. The human had unintentionally gotten in the way of Freeza's wishes for immortality, Freeza wishing to retaliate against him by destroying Earth. Freeza attacked and earned extra lives from Krillin who he considered dead but was then surprised by him cutting off his tail, angering Freeza who promised to mount Krillin's head where his tail used to be and held a grudge against him that culminated in Freeza killing him, even confirming to Krillin that this was the reason he had opted to kill him moments before his death.
Unlike most others, especially those he conflicted with throughout his life, Freeza did not understand the concept of a life's importance and frequently degraded such a notion by making jokes in regards to those he has killed, sometimes even to individuals belonging to the same race.
By the end of his reign, in spite of his past actions, the experienced Freeza had become so heartless and convinced of his own seeming indestructible nature that he spoke candidly of slaughtering individuals over a prolonged amount of time should he obtain the Dragon Balls, which alongside his continued claims of intent to kill his challengers such as Vegeta and Gohan, showed that he premeditated a large portion of his activities and did not act solely on a whim.
Freeza had a particularly difficult time once he made contact with Goku because he was able to defy most of his prior convictions with actions such as being able to utter a phrase that Freeza had never heard of before and even surpass him in strength as their match persisted, two things made even more antagonizing by Goku's stupidity which Freeza visibly was bothered by throughout their battle and even asked him outright in regards to several of his comments. His loss to Goku marked a turning point in his life. Sliced in half and left without energy but with enough charisma to ask Goku for energy, he was amazed by the gesture, not being able to comprehend previously the idea of someone being genuinely interested in fighting another person without terminating them or ensuring their demise after securing a victory over said person. For this reason, his consideration of changing himself into a better person became a contemplating that was all the more revealing into his chances for redemption and absolute, solemn denial of such a thing occurring, as he soon used the energy to attack Goku with his remaining might.
Freeza also had a negative view of his son Gohan, being surprised by the younger's strength but still talking about him in a degrading manner as he said he had to baby sit him, referencing Gohan's youth before he attacked him and confirmed that he got off on hurting him to Vegeta. Freeza threatened Gohan's life multiple times including when he tried crushing his head, tried to blast him right after he murdered Dende, and when Gohan was leaving the battlefield with the comatose Piccolo in tow.
Following his being rebuilt into a partial cyborg, Freeza spent most of his time alive trying to seek revenge on Goku for his defeat, causing him to showcase his borderline obsession with the Saiyan who was able to best him in combat and even decline facing others until someone of Goku's strength was able to make their self-known, showing that he had become so fixated on Goku that he essentially disregarded others for not being him or similar to him, a trait that he had never shown before with anyone else. His escape from death had not caused Freeza to be humbled in any way, as he bragged about Future Trunks' seeming inferiority to him in strength.
Destroy the Saiyans
Freeza's top right-hand man, Zarbon reports to him that Planet Kanassa has been conquered. Freeza congratulates him in a raspy voice before coughing repeatedly, saying he's got something in his throat. Zarbon continues saying that a small band of Saiyans under led by Bardock were the ones who seized the planet, much to Freeza's surprise. He then names Kanassa under a random selection of Freeza Planet 419.
Realizing the high threat the Saiyans have begun to pose to his rule, Freeza orders his lieutenant Dodoria to get rid of Bardock's squadron, though Bardock survives and escapes. Freeza dismisses the situation, saying Bardock's heading to Planet S.O.L., to Zarbon and Dodoria's confusion. Annoyed, Freeza explains he was referring to Planet Shit-Out-Of-Luck, though this is replaced with "Planet Vegeta" by a cutaway gag.
When Bardock launches an attack on Freeza's ship, the tyrant calls for 'waves of Freeza-soldiers', though Bardock plows through them with ease. Freeza decides to settle the problem himself and exits his ship. While Bardock lectures on, Freeza ignores him and instead thinks to himself on heroic speeches and even ponders on whether to call Cooler on his upcoming birthday, only to decide against it, saying that he's a prick.
Freeza launches a Supernova which kills Bardock and destroys Planet Vegeta, all the while laughing maniacally. However, Prince Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz, and Goku are the only survivors as they were not present on the planet. Freeza decides to keep them alive as soldiers for hire, especially Vegeta.
At some point, there was a "jock strap incident" which Captain Ginyu had to cover up. This jock strap incident is repeatedly referenced in later episodes by Vegeta, Freeza, and King Cold.
27 years later, Freeza overhears a conversation between Vegeta and Nappa about the Dragon Balls, as Nappa forgot to turn off his Scouter's transmitter (much to Vegeta's ire). He then heads to Namek to collect the Dragon Balls and wish for immortality.
Freeza flew to one of the Namekian villages with a number of henchmen, Zarbon and Dodoria. While Dodoria and Zarbon spoke regarding a "space duck", Freeza told the pair to pay attention and that the villagers would not slaughter themselves.
When Dodoria moved in to kill Dende, Gohan and Krillin intervened, Gohan slamming into Dodoria long enough for Krillin to pick up Dende and the three to flew via the sky. Freeza questioned Zarbon on what had happened, Zarbon correctly answering that it was the "space duck".
After Dodoria recovered from the attack, Freeza told him that he was glad he was okay before yelling that they were getting away while calling her a "fat bastard". As she chased after them, Zarbon expressed to Freeza that she might not be able to handle the group, but Freeza thought otherwise as he saw Dodoria as one of his best soldiers and that she could not be fooled by any of the attacks the duo might have at their disposal. Vegeta killed Dodoria after his chase of Gohan, Krillin and Dende ended with her not being able to catch up to them. Zarbon reported her death to Freeza, stating that she was dead. Freeza questioned, "The fuck?"
During a conversation with Zarbon, Freeza expressed that he was beginning to believe that his people did not understand what he paid them for, though changed this to allow them to live for when reminded by Zarbon that his henchmen worked for free. Freeza mentioned the loss of Cui, who he forgot the name of initially until Zarbon mentioned it to him, the scouters and Dodoria, prompting him to state that they would hit "Space Mexico" if things went any further south. Freeza told Zarbon to "pull up your frilly stockings, tighten your thong, sad stop being such a pansy".
Zarbon reported to Freeza that he had killed Vegeta, leading Freeza to tell him that a village was slaughtered, most likely for its Dragon Ball and that the only person who probably could have done this was Vegeta which made it possible that they had no idea where the Dragon Ball was thanks to the killing. Zarbon then claimed he had only knocked him out, leading Freeza to momentarily become relieved and ask where he had put him, becoming frustrated again when Zarbon revealed that Vegeta had been placed at the bottom of a lake as he called in a henchman who he murdered in front of Zarbon with a single blast and warned Zarbon that he would end up like the minion if he did not bring Vegeta back to him within the next ten minutes. Zarbon stared at him in fear, prompting Freeza to merely say "Bye" as Zarbon left the base in search of Vegeta.
Zarbon retrieved the unconscious Vegeta, Freeza around this time beginning to speak with Captain Ginyu through Space Skype, ordering him to be there soon and bring the updated scouters before Zarbon expressed that he needed to use it, leading Freeza to question what could possibly be so important that he needed to interrupt during his call and Freeza was surprised to learn that he had a girlfriend, immediately hanging up on Ginyu who he promised to call back. Zarbon mentioned wanting to take his girlfriend out somewhere nice, to which Freeza stated that he could have sworn all that time that Zarbon was something else which he declined going into detail about even with Zarbon requesting for him to elaborate. This carried on until a minion tried to warn Freeza that Vegeta had escaped, prompting him to shoot the minion in the chest and request that Zarbon fix that with the promise that they would never finish the conversation. Zarbon noticed that the minion had said something about Vegeta, which Freeza had not heard in the quickness to murdering him and then felt the shaking of the ship as Vegeta broke free, leading Freeza to question Zarbon on who he had left guarding Vegeta and later discovering it was Appule which lead him to become astounded by the mistake his henchman had made. Though Zarbon said that he thought Appule could handle it, Freeza contested that Appule couldn’t handle Raspberry Schnapps, much less Vegeta. Vegeta was still inside of the ship and located the Dragon Balls, shooting through a hole as Freeza contacted Ginyu again and told him to come faster since Zarbon had messed up so badly. Zarbon warned him over the line that Vegeta was giving them a pounding and Freeza told him that he was coming and to grab his balls, causing the Ginyu Force to laugh. Vegeta fled with the Dragon Balls, leaving behind a note for Freeza that Zarbon recovered and showed to him. Freeza told him that it was just "Dear Freeza", accompanied by a picture of a butt and angrily told Zarbon to go after Vegeta when he requested to see it.
Freeza overheard the shrieking of Vegeta, questioning what it was, who screamed once he discovered that one of the Dragon Balls he had taken from the ship was taken by Gohan. Freeza thought the arrival of the Ginyu Force would mean that all of his problems would be averted and that immortality would be his, questioning the first thing he should do when he became immortal and concluding that it would not be to die. Acai informed him that the Ginyu Force would be arriving soon, which Freeza thanked him for. Acai mentioned that the henchmen formed a union, which Freeza found adorable as he killed him and then thought to himself about going up to Cooler and smacking him in his face which he called both "smug" and "prick".
The Ginyu Force arrived and made their poses to Freeza, who noted that the group reminded him of Zarbon. Freeza, who was handed an updated scouter by Jeice, asked if it had the ringtone that he had requested and when it confirmed it did, he played the ringtone and considered it glorious, Freeza told the group that Vegeta and some other "pests" had taken his Dragon Balls and that he wanted them back, telling Ginyu that it did not matter to him whether they were dead or alive. After the group left, Freeza played the ringtone again and smiled.
Freeza watched GalacTV, noting that he loved that show. After this, Captain Ginyu returned to the ship with the Dragon Balls, prompting Freeza to rub them at the thought of finally getting his wish made, though Captain Ginyu spent time dancing as part of a celebration for achieving the feat. With the dances seemingly over, Captain Ginyu informed him that the last one was "Daddy's little princess", which Freeza asserted his father would not approve of and was annoyed to discover this was a prank by Cooler. As Captain Ginyu finished, Freeza ordered the Dragon Balls to grant his wish for immortality, questioning why it did not work and Captain Ginyu theorized that there was a password, which led Freeza to realize that he had lost his wish since he had killed all of the Namekians to his knowledge and approve of Captain Ginyu doing the dance of cheering him up.
Discovering the truth
Freeza arrived with Nail on what he claimed was one of his people's scared battlegrounds, though the former was not impressed and exclaimed that it looked exactly the same as everything else on the planet, not feeling satisfied with having flown for over an hour. After Nail called him a "racist", Freeza remarked that while he may be one, he couldn't quite be "a racist to a race that doesn't exist" and mentioned his distaste for the extinct Clorfors and recalled when members of the race tried to take his money. As Freeza began remembering how he annihilated the race, Nail attacked him to no effect, which Freeza apologized for not reacting to and reasoned that he did now know they were starting before ripping off his arm, commenting that he would miss his arm and to which Nail grew back another one. Freeza commented that his growing back of his arm appeared to have hurt and after Nail confirmed he was fine, Freeza removed his arm again.
Freeza continued ripping off his arm multiple times, with the arms eventually gathering into a pile. Freeza asked Nail how many he thought they were up to and he believed it was 24, though Nail proceeded to fire a beam at him that did no damage whatsoever. Freeza emerged from the smoke and asked Nail if he had heard of Planet Vegeta. When Nail confirmed he had not, Freeza revealed that he anticipated that the next person would say the same thing when asked about Namek and then broke his nose with a punch to the face. Freeza remarked that while he did not often dirty his hands with that type of "grunt work", he always elicited a certain satisfaction from doing it himself and began laughing. Nail joined in as well and Freeza thought he was laughing at the same thing as well, though learned that the earthlings had the password. Freeza became enraged and promised he would murder Nail before flying off and learning the Ginyu Force had been killed. He arrived to the earthlings and Vegeta after they used some wishes from Porunga and with Vegeta not getting immortality, he started to go on about what Freeza would do before noticing him, the latter insisting he continue so that he may be given some ideas.
Confronting the Earthlings
Freeza asked the earthlings were they were from and Dende revealed to him that they were from Earth, after which Freeza voiced his intent to destroy the planet later on and Freeza apologized for his demeanor, noting that he was usually composed but at this point "absolutely livid". He explained the difference between him and Vegeta, who also lost his chance at immortality, was that he would live long enough to regret it and began fighting Vegeta. Freeza stated that he was impressed with him, asking when he "graduated from pull ups" and told him not to bear false hopes since he was "a paper tiger", intending to reveal he could transform before Vegeta in turn revealed he already was aware of this thanks to being told by Guldo.
Freeza then questioned why the aware Vegeta was insist on goading him and Vegeta began to talk about him being a Super Saiyan, already beginning to annoy Freeza, though the latter agreed to indulge him and told him a "funny story" of how he killed his father. Their battle continued when Vegeta asked him how he knew about the parts he was not there for as he transformed into his second form and revealed his extensive power level being at one million, showing his power off by destroying a portion of the planet. Freeza then briefly sang to himself before impaling Krillin, who called the impalement the "worst pain", leading Freeza to ask rhetorically if it was not the proceeding stabs that followed instead. Freeza remarked as Krillin fell that impalement was his favorite way to kill a person.
Freeza was then attacked by an angered Gohan, who showed a power he had not seen during the battle prior to firing a large ki blast at Freeza, who appeared to be defeated as Vegeta trash talked before he stood up and asked the latter to sit tight as he played "baby sitter" to Gohan, being surprised by the child's power. He started to crush Gohan's skull, asking Vegeta if hurting the child was making him angry. With Vegeta confirming that he was not upset with him being hurt, Freeza questioned why he was even bothering and confirmed that he did get off on it before Krillin slashed his tail from behind, Freeza questioning who had the balls to attack him. Freeza chased Krillin around threw some crevices, though Krillin was able to get away from him using the Solar Flare technique. Freeza caught up with him again, stating that he would mouth his head where his tail used to be.
Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin attacked him as a group; their attacks failing to do anything to him. Krillin asked if Freeza was dead, Gohan stating that they could still sense his energy and questioning why he even bothered, prompting Krillin to retort that he was an optimist and Vegeta to say this was incorrect, identifying it as him being an idiot. Freeza said they were both wrong and that the group was dead. Gohan began to charge at him, Krillin and Vegeta following behind closely, before Piccolo arrived. He had been resurrected by the group with the use of the Dragon Balls. Freeza was surprised by having missed one of the Namekians, asking Piccolo how many of them it would take to do something that he was unable to state as he was punched away by Piccolo.
Duel with Piccolo
As the fight between Freeza and Piccolo commenced, Freeza expressed surprise that his race could produce capable fighters, being shocked that he had not killed him yet. While the two battled, Vegeta tried to flee Namek, being noticed by Freeza who became annoyed by this and requested a "time out" from his battle with Piccolo to stop Vegeta, stressing that he would be right back. Freeza confronted Vegeta, asking where he was going, Vegeta claiming it was "places". Freeza asked if meant places similar to a mountain he was pointing at, Vegeta looking over to it and being knocked into it by Freeza. Freeza returned to his fight with Piccolo, apologizing for being away and asking where were they. While Freeza credited him as having reached an admirable feat for a "low life", he asked him a question, "Die." Piccolo tried to correct him that this was not a question, only to be knocked down, Freeza reasoning that it was not a question for the simple fact that he did not do requests. Freeza joined Piccolo at the ground and told him that he had only given him a "love tap", Piccolo insisting that he was still wearing weighted armor and removing it as Freeza questioned how much it weighed, calling it cute when Piccolo answered "100 kilo". Piccolo assessed that the concept had lost meaning, Freeza remarking that it did but he had one that was ripe for abuse, transformation.
He has a brief "fight" (described as "flailing angrily") with Vegeta before Goku arrives. When Vegeta began to recite the Super Saiyan Speech yet again, Freeza, annoyed at hearing it repeated so much, killed him.
After killing Dende, Freeza remarked that any time he transformed into his final form someone died, referring to the killing and told Gohan that he had saved Dende the trouble of seeing what he was going to do to him after Gohan expressed sadness in his friend's passing. With Vegeta taking the center stage amongst the group, Freeza remarked that Vegeta was really going to try fighting him, though he then changed the latter's attempt to being him "flailing angrily" and as Vegeta started to mention his claimed Super Saiyan status, Freeza realized they had been there before and went on to say that Super Saiyans were just a myth purported by his ancestors and passed around by them. Freeza promised that Vegeta would be crying "like a little bitch" by the end of their battle and became annoyed as they started fighting as Vegeta swore he was jealous of his "Super Saiyan swagger."
As Vegeta began trying to hit him, Freeza dodged his attacks and thought of the numerous deaths that had occurred on the planet, remarking that it was turning into a bigger mess than the jock strap incident only now he did not have Ginyu to dig the holes. Freeza then, admitting it was off-topic, asked Vegeta how good he was at digging holes, apart from the one he had already dug himself into which prompted Vegeta to fire at him. Freeza dodged his attacks continuously and moved close to the rest of the group, who got out of the way as well as Freeza confronted Vegeta and asked him if they were done "playing children's games" or did he have to tickle him, all the while wagging his tale in Vegeta’s face until he snapped from frustration.
With the now infuriated Vegeta firing another massive blast at him, which Freeza was able to dodge, he wondered if he should send the families of the Ginyu Force some gift baskets or wine or both before telling Vegeta that he was correct in stating that he would be crying like a "bitch" and expressed surprise when Vegeta started crying, though he denied it as Freeza admitted that he had grown attached to him despite being a person who usually blew up whatever was in his way and compared it to putting down Old Space Yeller.
Freeza then started to tell Vegeta a “tale”, which he concluded by knocking him into a lake with his tail. Parting the waters of the Lake with his power, he found a nearly unconscious Vegeta at the bottom and stated that for his next trick, he would make an "asshole disappear". He then ate the crab that attempted to give Vegeta a plan on defeating Freeza, who began telling him to stop hitting himself as he punched him in the back repeatedly and responded that he had brought it upon himself when Vegeta correctly stated that he was the one who was hitting him, kicking Vegeta afterward and knocking him to the ground. With Krillin questioning if the group should help him, Freeza moved over to them and encouraged their involvement, noting that they were going to keep standing around "like a bunch of pissants" as he had thought when they remained in place.
Freeza moved in to kill Vegeta, promising to send him crying home to his mother, revealing he was aware she was deceased as he prepared to attack him, before the arrival of Goku, who he had not seen before and questioned who he was.To this Goku stated that he was Son Goku and he was insane from earth-where Vegeta corrected it by saying,"He meant Saiyan".Freeza confirmed his own identity to the Saiyan and assumed he was Vegeta's friend when Goku expressed concern for him, telling Vegeta that he was impressed by the feat and Freeza further explained that he and Vegeta were having a disagreement; he wanted Vegeta to die while he wanted him not to. Goku became confused and thought Freeza wanted to die, Freeza attempting to explain this was not what he meant until Goku asked if it was due to him looking "weird" and then went on about how his appearance led him to this conclusion, prompting Freeza to begin firing beams at him which Goku easily took care of by causing them to go in other directions. Freeza refused to believe that Goku would survive and shot more beams, dodged again and in realizing that Goku was strong, ordered Vegeta to explain. Vegeta started to laugh and tried to claim that Goku had become a Super Saiyan before Freeza shot him through the chest.
After shooting Vegeta and Goku reacting in shock, Freeza defended his action by telling Goku that he had no idea of how often Vegeta kept making the claim. Goku decided that Vegeta deserved a proper burial, which Freeza dismissed by mocking Goku's choice to do this in an unmarked field though remarked that it was probably too good for him. With Vegeta having been buried, Freeza expressed his belief that Vegeta had gone to Hell, Goku then making the claim that he had been to Hell and it was alright apart from two oiled up German guys who he claimed tried to wrestle him, Freeza in turn asking him if he was real. Goku stated that he had to stop Freeza since he killed people, in particular children, though Freeza defended his choice to kill children by mentioning his past of having tried to keep them alive but for them to either serve him or dedicate their lives to getting revenge, arguing that the killings were a kindness which he claimed he could retract but then asked Goku who would be the villain at that point, Goku answering that it was him and Freeza explaining that it was a rhetorical question.
Goku replied that he had given him a rhetorical answer, Freeza then realizing that he had traded Vegeta for him and making the comment that Goku was a coward after he sent his friends away so the pair could fight alone, insisting that suicide was the coward's way out. The line flew past Goku's head figuratively and the latter requested that the pair just fight, which Freeza agreed to, dodging a direct assault by Goku and attacking him unsuccessfully with both his tail and an energy beam. This caused the two to be covered in smoke and incapable of seeing each other, Freeza not being able to sense Goku's energy and firing randomly in the hopes of hitting him. Goku gloated about Freeza's inability, though the latter was quick to reply that he was still capable of hearing him. Freeza persisted in shooting Goku after spotting him and shot into the floor beneath him after the Saiyan landed on ground, the latter insisting that Freeza had missed and beginning to make comments about him before having his butt catch on fire and causing Freeza to lament that he missed Zarbon.
With Goku virtually unfazed by the move, Freeza questioned how he functioned and asserted that he would drown Goku after the latter made mention of his way of paying taxes, equating the way he would drown him to that of puppies and explaining to the questionable Goku that he would do this based on them being cute and cuddly. The explanation caused Goku to believe that Freeza was romantically attracted to him, the latter kicking him in the face and into the water consequently. While Goku was inside the water, Freeza called on him to emerge and mocked him as having never taken a bath before, Goku in reality having plotted a counterattack. Freeza dodged both of the beams that came out of the water ahead of Goku, though fell victim to a kick into a crevice by his adversary, emerging afterward and attempting to distance himself in power from Goku. This failed, as Goku was unscathed by the analogy he made in their difference in strengths and an annoyed Freeza attempted to crush him with a mountain.
After being badly injured by the Spirit Bomb, Freeza re-emerged, announcing he was not dead before shooting a beam into Piccolo's chest. While Krillin was happy that it was not him, Freeza expressed his intent to kill him next, asking him if he remembered what he did to his tail when Krillin asked him what he had done to him, AND asking Freeza if the latter of whom can not take a joke. Freeza then killed him, making his chest implode.
Losing to a Super Saiyan
Following his killing of Krillin, Freeza said he would hold a special place in his heart out of all the people he had "blown to bits", then proceeding to goad Goku by asking him what was wrong and to give him something funny, finding it humorous that he had killed his best friend and calling it hilarious "actually." Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, which Freeza was confused by until concluding that his transformation was "not funny." Freeza questioned Goku on his change in hair and eye color. Goku ordered Gohan to take the comatose Piccolo away from the battlefield and off the planet so they could return to Earth. Freeza tried to attack him, but was stopped by Goku who grabbed his hand as Freeza demanded that he let go. Goku swore he would break Freeza like "a Kit Kat bar", leading Freeza to expression confusion by his statements and by his newfound strength.
Freeza shot a series of blasts at Goku, which he was able to dodge, leading Freeza to question what Goku was now that he had become "different". Goku tried to restate Vegeta's claims of a Super Saiyan and succeeded in doing so despite Freeza firing at him to stop him. Freeza stared at Goku as he admitted his transformation was "definitely new" though called him a "monkey" which he reasoned was why he would not be able to defeat him. While Freeza continued trying to insult Goku with his words, the latter stood quietly with a stare, leading Freeza to theorize that Goku thought he was better than him and to outright state that the Saiyan was not since Freeza owned Namek. Freeza then proceeded to try destroying the planet with a blast to its core, though failed to successfully do so.
Freeza attributed his failure to being due to him being under stress, though Goku rebuffed this by saying he could not go through with killing them both, an argument Freeza debunked by mentioning that he could breathe in space while calling Goku an "idiot". Freeza then expressed his belief that Goku only had five minutes until the planet exploded, Goku remarking that he would have to beat him before that time ran out, though Freeza said he had not powered up yet and tried to convince Goku to allow him to by making an offering of two pizzas with stuffed crust. While Goku spoke with King Kai, Freeza powered up, thanking Goku for waiting and punching him in the stomach as he shouted for him to "SMASH". Freeza remarked following the beating he gave Goku that it was amazing how easy it was to get away with that "shit" with the Z-Fighters, who he recalled having allowed him to transform and blow the planet up while they stood around. When Goku replied asking for food, Freeza threw another attack at him.
Freeza attacked Goku, causing him to plummet below the planet for a time, during which Freeza noticed the sky had darkened. Unbeknownst to him, this was the result of the Dragon Balls being used by Dende and Porunga appearing. Freeza assumed that it was an indication that the planet was going to explode and moved to leave, being attacked by Goku who he called on to stop not dying and asked him if he thought he was better then him before denouncing Goku as an overgrown monkey, prior to Goku pointing out Porunga in an attempt to distract Freeza. This only caused the latter to speed over to the dragon in a final attempt to gain immortality, finally reaching him and demanding that Porunga bestow it so he could rid the vile creatures and secure himself as ruler of all creation. Porunga instead followed through with another wish by Dende, who revealed himself as Freeza expressed confusion and then anger, attacking Dende after being provoked but his attacking having no effect as Dende teleported before it could reach him.
As the Dragon Balls scattered, Freeza questioned where they were going and showed his frustration in attacking a sympathetic Goku who after failing to kill with a large ball of energy, secured in a lock momentarily, losing his grip after receiving several blows to the kidney. Due to the injuries, Freeza surmised that he was going to pee red and after more blows were traded, Goku told Freeza that he was done fighting him. Freeza mocked him for being scared and insisted that he knew what a minute was, becoming angry as Goku tried leaving and attacking him from behind with a Kienzan, which he began using again though had a harder time getting to aim at Goku successfully, denying that he was trying to attack him and questioning if the attack had inverted controls. Goku dodged both times the attack would have hit him in his standing still and Freeza persisted, denying that Goku was being truthful in telling him the attack was coming behind him and insulted him as he was sliced in half by his own move, telling his father as he bled out that he did not want to be on Namek anymore.
Freeza begged for his organs to remain inside of his body and not distance themselves from him and begged Goku to stop making jokes about him, then asking for energy in spite of his continued offenses toward him, receiving it from Goku who began his own journey off the planet. Freeza watched Goku leave, being surprised by his lack of concern with killing him and wondering if he should turn over a new leaf and concede that he was wrong for his misdeeds, ultimately deciding against it, and attacking Goku with a final beam of energy from the energy that Goku had given him. Goku believed that Freeza needed more energy, overdoing it and seemingly killing him, though Goku suspected that Freeza merely took the extra energy and left the scene.
Attack on Earth
However, Freeza still lives (barely) and is given robotic implants thanks to King Cold (although it seems he can't process stuff fast without shorting out). After arriving on Earth, Freeza mentioned to his father after having some difficulty landing that they could land wherever they wanted, his father not wanting to repeat the jock strap incident. Freeza, King Cold, and the soldiers exited the ship, Freeza getting a first hand view of Earth and finding it to not be to his liking, adding that they were so far out in space that they could not find a Space Radioshack, Space Best Buy or Space Circuit City as he started having difficulty processing, which he explained to his father when asked about his condition, confirming that he was fine and thrilled to be on Earth so that he could destroy the planet before Goku returned, hoping that he would return not to the smiling faces of friends and family but "a total, unadulterated genocide."
Freeza then turned his attention to his soldiers, instructing them on a scavenger hunt, normal human heads being worth one point while Namekian heads were worth 20 points, "filthy-half Saiyan brats" were worth 50 points and bringing back a full-blooded Saiyan would cause said soldier to win the game. As he saw them off, the group was defeated by Future Trunks.
Freeza denied that he had ever met Future Trunks when asked by his father if he was the Saiyan that had defeated him, stating that Future Trunks was a "new one". Future Trunks assumed he was "Frieza", though Freeza was quick to correct him and deny there was an "I" in his name. After Future Trunks stated his intent to kill Freeza, the latter mocked him by saying that they already had a volunteer dead man, ordering his soldiers to fight him despite the group being scared by his power which Freeza said sounded like insubordination and claimed that this was not his problem. After a soldier was knocked out by Future Trunks, he warned Freeza to leave or die, the latter claiming that he loved ultimatums and gave his soldiers one in telling them to either die by his hand or that of Future Trunks'. Future Trunks sliced the group, them standing motionless and confusing Freeza who pointed this out until they fell to the ground in defeat.
With Future Trunks missing one of the soldiers apart from slicing off his armor, Freeza killed the soldier in his place with an impalement from his arm, noting that Future Trunks missed one. Freeza was criticized by his father for killing the last minion, though he defended his action by stating they had more at home, King Cold reasoning that the two would have to fly themselves instead. Freeza opted to fly the ship for them, King Cold saying this was supposed to be done by the help. Freeza defended his new mechanical form, which Future Trunks interpreted as "spare parts" and Freeza called it the ultimate combination of nature and science, noting Future Trunks' sarcastic response and explaining that he was only allowing him to live so that he could be entertained until a Super Saiyan arrived. Future Trunks claimed that he could fill the part and though Freeza was initially worried, he backtracked and became convinced that Future Trunks was just messing around, mocking him to his father before Future Trunks transformed into a Super Saiyan.
Freeza, in a moment of shock, freaked out, and fired a Death Ball at Super Saiyan Trunks. As soon as he calmed down, Future Trunks revealed himself to not only have not been killed by the Death Ball, but lifting it with only one arm, and made puns about the situation. Freeza, furious, attacked the Death Ball, causing it to explode. Freeza and his father believed Future Trunks was dead, but unknown to them, Trunks appeared behind them, and blasted them. Freeza and King Cold dodged, but Trunks sliced Freeza in half, before slicing him into more pieces and blowing up the remains with a ki blast, finally putting an end to the tyrant.
On Chirstmas Eve, Dr. Lychee, pretending to be Santa Claus out of madness, created a ghost copy of Freeza to defend one of his machines that was spewing out a toxic miamsa. When he appeared in front of the Z-Fighters, he summoned the three villain ghosts of Freeza Day's past; Cooler, Lord Slug, and Turles, only to immediately bicker with his brother. He fought against the Z-Fighters and had the upper hand until he was distracted when Bulma came down to disable the machine. He was later destroyed by the Z-Fighters afterwards.
Minions of Freeza
- Eye Lasers: Freeza fires laser beams out of his eyes. Used to blow off the roof of Super Kami Guru's house
- Death Ball: An energy sphere created to destroy planets
- Supernova: A larger Death Ball used to destroy planets. Used to destroy Planet Vegeta and all the Saiyans
- 100% Death Ball: A full powered Death Ball. Used against Super Saiyan Goku during their fight.
- Death Beam: Freeza fires a fast beam of energy from his index finger, and kills on impact. Can either pierce or blow up a victim. First used to kill Dende.
- Barrage Death Beam: A more rapid fired version of the Death Beam, First used against Goku.
- Death Saucer/Pizza: A violet version of Krillin's Destructo disks. They're also faster and can be remote controlled by him (although it's difficult for him). Used against Goku, but accidentally sliced himself in half during the fight.
Freeza has four transformations at his disposal, each one increasing his power significantly.
- First Form: The first one that's seen. Freeza uses this form to mislead his foes as a physically weak leader, when he still has a great amount of power in him.
- Second Form: A larger version of his first form, Freeza's power increases, and according to Krillin, he's "Horny" (This is a pun that Krillin makes to make fun of the Space Tyrant). Also, his voice deepens in this form. First used during his fight against Vegeta, Krillin, and Gohan.
- Third Form: A more monstrous form, which Piccolo mocks it for being an Alien ripoff. Freeza used this form during his fight against Piccolo.
- Fourth Form: Freeza's true and final form. His power level is extremely high, and when ever he changes, someone dies. First seen after killing Dende with a Death Beam.
- 100% Full Power: Freeza increases his muscle mass for more power. First used against Super Saiyan Goku.
- Mecha Freeza: After Freeza's battle against Goku, King Cold kept him alive by implanting him with robotic parts.
|Appearances of Freeza in DragonBall Z Abridged|
- Note 1: Episode 13-25, Revenge of Cooler, Bardock: Father of Goku and Episode of Bardock show Freeza in his First Form.
- Note 2: Episode 25 and 26 show him in his Second Form.
- Note 3: Episode 26 shows him in his Third Form.
- Note 4: Episode 26-33 and Plan to Eradicate Christmas show him in his Fourth Form.
- Note 5: Appears in a flashback in his Final Form in episode 50.
Freeza's list of lines from heroic speeches
Freeza has heard so many of the same heroic cliche phrases in his lifetime that he lists how many times he's heard them, up to and including a vulgar threat of face-f*cking from a Namekien.
When Freeza and Goku come face to face, Goku manages to say a phrase Freeza has not heard before, taking the tyrant by surprise.
- "We're here to stop this senseless slaughter of our people." 92 times (Namek warrior)
- "This has gone on for too long and now, you're going to pay" 355 times (Namek warrior)
- "And we are the ones who will stop you." 419 times (Namek warrior)
- "You insane bastard." 190 times (Namek warrior)
- "We're going to F**K YOUR FACE!" 12 times (Namek warrior)
- "That wasn't part of our deal." 500 times (Namek elder)
- "Imma deck you in the schnozz!" 1 time (Goku)
- Freeza: Ginyu! Hurry up! Double time! Zarbon really screwed the pooch on this one!
- Zarbon: Lord Freeza, Vegeta's really giving us a pounding!
- Freeza: I'm coming Zarbon! Quick, grab my Balls!
- Ginyu Force: (laughs hysterically)
- Oh no, that minion died. Could you go fix that? We'll continue this conversation never.
- Freeza: Appule!? You left Appule here!?
- Zarbon: Well, I thought he could handle it.
- Freeza: Appule couldn't handle a shot of Raspberry Schnaps, much less Vegeta!
- Freeza: Damn it all to hell; he's gone! And he took off with my Dragon Balls!
- Zarbon: Lord Freeza I found a note.
- Freeza: Let me see that...:it just says "Dear Freeza," and there's a picture of a butt.
- Zarbon: Can I see it, Lord Freeza?
- Freeza: Vegeta! Dragon Balls! Now!
- (Singing) Peaceful young races with fires on their houses, millions of voices all silenced like mouses, watching the cowards bow toward their new king, these are a few of my favorite things.
- (To Ginyu) I can't believe we came all the way out here and spent a week in the space boonies for nothing! Seriously, I'm surprised we didn't hear banjos on the way in, because everybody's inbred and LOOKS THE F*CKING SAME! Not to mention I lost Dodoria and Zarbon, the latter of whom spent 400 credits making long-distance calls to his girlfriend, WHO, I AM CONVINCED, IS NAMED CHUCK!!
- Good Lord, I was led to believe your race survived entirely on water! How is he so fat?!
- (Whilst flying with Nail) Oh, I know! How about a good old-fashioned joke? How many Namekians does it take to screw in a light bulb? Their whole race! One to screw in the light bulb, and the rest to die... And then the other one dies too. (Nail remains silent) Stop ignoring me...
- (To Nail after being called racist): Well, maybe so, but I can't quite be a racist against a race that doesn't exist. Like the Clorfors. Dirty money-grubbing Clorfors. Tried to clorf me right out of my money. Blew those little bastards up is what I did.
- Freeza: Tell me. Have you ever heard of planet "Vegeta"?
- Freeza: Funny, because I expect to hear the same from the next person when I ask them about *Namek*.
- How many arms do you think we're up to? I think we're up to twenty-four.
- Freeza: I WILL F*CKING MURDER YOU!
- Nail: Whatever.
- Why aren't the Ginyus showing up?!? (Realizes) Oh, they're dead. WHY ARE THEY DEAD?!?!
- Ohohoho, nohohoho, don't mind me, By all means... *give me some ideas*.
- Freeza: Time to end this! (flings Destructo disk at Goku, misses) I... huh? Oh, come on now, I... UGH! This blasted thing!
- Goku: What're you doing down there? You trying to swat a bee? 'Cause I don't like bees.
- Freeza: No, don't worry, I'm just- Oh! What is going on? What are these, inverted controls? Who even uses- HA! GOT IT! (flings Destructo disk directly at Goku, misses) DAMN IT!
- Goku: So are you just stealing Krillin's attacks now? Or should I watch out for the Tri-Beam? Or the Garlic Gun? Or the Makakapotamus?
- Freeza: (hits Goku) GOT YA, BITCH!!!
- Oh, good. I'll stop by there on the way home; pick up some space eggs, some space milk and BLOW IT THE F*CK UP! Oh, I'm sorry, I'm usually far more composed. I'm just a little bit absolutely livid.
- (After having his tail cut off) Alright, who has the balls!?
- I will mount your head where my tail use to be!
- God Zarbon's dead, Dodoria's dead, the Ginyu's are dead, this has been one giant mess. It's just like that jockstrap incident, only now I don't have Ginyu to dig up the holes.
- Freeza: Now that we're done here, it's time to send you crying home to mommy.
- Vegeta: My mother's dead...
- Frieza: I know.
- Oh please, if I'm as evil as you say I am then let God strike me down where I stand. (gets hit by a lightning bolt but is unaffected) HA! Nice try jacka**! Next time give it your A-game!
- (After Goku is thrown upward by a stream of hot lava) Freeza: Ha! Now what do you have to say?
- Goku: MY BUTT IS FLAMING!!!
- Freeza: ...I miss Zarbon.
- Freeza: What do ghosts have to do with this?
- Goku: Everything.
- Freeza: That's stupid. You're stupid! STOP BEING STUPID!
- Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide.
- (After resurfacing) And I just keep getting reminded of my failures!
- (thinking whilst trying to hold the Spirit Bomb) If I had any single regret for the countless horrific events that have transpired in my wake... it's that I'm dying.
- (While Goku is charging the Spirit Bomb) There you are again; throwing your hands up in the air like you just don't care. CARE DAMMIT!!!
- I own you, I own your planet, I own this planet, in fact... F*CK THIS PLANET!
- God, this always happens when I try to preform under stress.
- That's not the problem you idiot! I can breathe in space.
- I'd say you only have 5- is it 5?- Yes! 5 minutes before this planet explodes!
- Well now you're Super Saiyan soup: high in vitamin dumba**.
- Daddy, I don't want to be on Namek anymore.
- GAH!!! MY ORGANS!! Stay in there, stay in your home, Daddy needs you.
- I know I've killed a lot of people, some of which you liked, but, one neighbor to another, could you spare a cup of energy...?
- You know, the funny thing is Bardock, even if you had seen this coming, there's nothing you could've done about it.
- You see, that was my first guess.
- King Cold: There it is; the home of the brute who dare lay hands on my little angel.
- Mecha Freeza: Yes, Daddy.
- King Cold: What a pretty little blue pearl it is. What was it called? "Ee-arth?"
- Mecha Freeza: Actually, it's pronounced "Earth," Daddy-Daddy-Daddy-Daddy. *BZZT*
- King Cold: Really? But there's an "A" in it? Oh, I'm just going to keep calling it "Ee-arth."
- Mecha Freeza: It doesn't really matter anyway. Soon it'll have a brand new name; "Vacant Lot".
- Mecha Freeza: Daddy, we can park anywhere we want!
- King Cold: Now, son, if this is anything like that jock strap incident, we don't want to be boxed in.
- My god, this is droll; we're so far out in Space sti-ti-ti-ticks *BZZT* There's not even a Space Radio Shack, much less a Space Best Buy-Buy-Buy-Buy-*BZZT* Circuit City.
- (after Trunks transformed into a Super Saiyan) Those... those eyes! They're the same as... *remembers Goku* Goku (flashback): Pizza... No. No. NO! NO! NO! KILL! *BZZT* MURDER! *BZZT* DESTROY! *BZZT* EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!! *Launches Death Ball*
- (after nearly destroying Earth) "Sorry, I got a little bit carried away. Doesn't matter now, though; our little "Super Saiyan is dead-dead-dead *BZZT* cadaverific.
- He has owned Krillin the most times in a single episode. (11 times in one episode.)
- Team Four Star's original idea was to have Lanipator voice Freeza, using a voice that was intended to mimic the voice used for Freeza by Linda Young, the actress who played Freeza in FUNimation's dub of Dragon Ball Z. Little Kuriboh originally auditioned for the role of Captain Ginyu, but in his audition, he read the parts of both Ginyu and Freeza, and Team Four Star actually ended up liking his Freeza voice more. After a follow-up audition in which they requested some small changes, the part was awarded to Little Kuriboh, and the original plans for the character's portrayal were scrapped. However, Lanipator voices Freeza for his first line in Bardock: Father of Goku Abridged. After a cough, Little Kuriboh voices him from there on out, with Freeza attributing his initially different-sounding voice to catching "something in his throat."
- All of Freeza's forms have the same exaggerated effeminate voice, with the exception of the second form whose voice has a strong resemblance to Yami from LittleKuriboh's Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.
- LittleKuriboh's voice for Freeza is remarkably similar to the voice that Christopher Ayres would use for the character following Linda Young's replacement in 2009; due to Team Four Star's friendship with FUNimation, it is speculated by fans that Ayres' Freeza voice is based on LittleKuriboh's. Similarly, Daman Mills (Ayres' understudy who voices Freeza when Ayres' COPD renders him unable to) voices Freeza with a voice even more similar to LittleKuriboh's rendition.
- Kaiji Tang, who voices Vegeta in the Bang Zoom Dub of Dragon Ball Super, revealed that he started a campaign to have LittleKuriboh reprise Freeza in the dub of Dragon Ball Super.
- He gets off on hurting Gohan.
- He was under the impression that Zarbon was gay. Even after learning Zarbon had a girlfriend, though, he suspected that said girlfriend was, in fact, named Chuck.
- On episode 24, once Freeza learned that Nail and other Namekians could regenerate lost limbs, he takes the time to rip Nail's arm off again and again, 24 times.
- In episode 33, it's revealed that his father King Cold refers to him as "Daddy's little princess", referencing an earlier gag from Captain Ginyu.
- On episode 24, once Freeza learned that Nail and other Namekians could regenerate lost limbs, he takes the time to rip Nail's arm off again and again, 24 times.
- His ship is outfitted with everything up to and including a monitor, healing tanks and even a muffin button.
- Freeza has a strong hatred of his older brother Cooler, calling him a prick. One of many things Freeza has proclaimed he will do once he is immortal is "slap him right in his smug prick face." The two were shown to be at odds with one another during Plan to Eradicate Christmas, with Freeza finally directly calling Cooler a prick.
- The English spelling of his name is "Frieza" in most Dragon Ball media, while Team Four Star use the original Japanese spelling; "Freeza." This is acknowledged in episode 33 where Trunks first pronounces his name as "Fry-za" and then wonders why there's an "i" in it, to which Freeza says there isn't.
- Keep in mind that modern subtitles use "Frieza" while prouncing his name as "Freeza", the reason of it is unknown.
- Freeza has the ability to regenerate his tail yet only does so when he transformed into his last form, identically to the source material.
- Freeza is often seen as quite possibly feminine if not transvestite, as shown by the purple lipstick he wears and having a quinceañera (a festival in Mexican culture celebrated on a girl's 15th birthday). He is even alluded to as "little princess" by King Cold.
- He has "F" by Maximum the Hormone as his scouter's ringtone. This is a reference to Japanese metal band Maximum the Hormone and the song is actually about Freeza, to the point where the song itself would be used in the film Resurrection F.
- He grows quite attached to Vegeta after the latter of whom CRIES later when realizing he can't keep up with Freeza. He also wants Goku to go to hell and send Vegeta a message "Like a bi*ch".
- He is a wiki-vandal, changing Planet Vegeta's Wikipedia page to read "Vegeta is the home of a bunch of stupid, useless monkeys called the Saiyans" "Stupid monkeys hit by falling rocks. (Not Deathball thrown by Freeza). Ha Ha Ha Ha. P.S. Freeza rules you." He posted the same story on Twitter as well, which ultimately clued Vegeta in on the truth towards his planet's destruction.
- He, like everybody else, was under the impression that Zarbon was gay. Even after learning Zarbon had a girlfriend, though, he suspected that said girlfriend was, in fact, named Chuck.
- In episode 33, it's revealed that his father King Cold refers to him as "Daddy's little princess", referencing an earlier gag from Captain Ginyu. During their trip to Earth, King Cold frequently referred to Freeza as such.
- Goku is the only character to call him Freezer, which his name is a pun on.
- The English spelling of his name is "Frieza" in most Dragon Ball media, while Team Four Star use the original Japanese spelling; "Freeza." This is acknowledged in episode 33 where Trunks first pronounces his name as "Fry-za" and then wonders why there's an "i" in it, to which Freeza says there isn't. Additionally, Vegeta accidently mispelled his name with an "i" while writing a note to him in A Lovely Bunch of Dragonballs, and in Broly Abridged, Goku asks if Broly's trigger word was "Freezer with an "i"."
- After being surgically reborn as a cyborg, Frieza gains an electronically-induced stutter, due to lacking sufficient RAM to properly process his speech patterns. The stutter is reminiscent of Looney Tunes character Porky Pig, causing him to uncontrollably repeat the final word of a sentence over and over before correcting himself with a similar word.
- Judging by the BSOD that appears when he is killed by Trunks, Mecha-Freeza runs on the Windows 95 operating system. The most recent Microsoft OS at the time of the episode's release was Windows 8.
- Solar Flare is used on Vegeta at one point, and he describes it as being like walking in on Freeza in the shower. It is later used on Dodoria, where there is a photoshopped image of Freeza's head pasted onto a grey-scale image of a person showering that appears for a split second. A similar situation happens to Freeza later, wherein he sees a photoshopped image of Dodoria's head pasted onto an image of a fat woman with florescent pink skin dressed in skimpy attire.
- In the first part of Abridged Kai Episode 3, the reborn Mecha-Freeza declares his return a "resurrection" with the entire Dragon Team "about to get F--" before Future Trunks cleaves him in two. Given the deliberate pronunciation of his expletive as "eff" and the way the line was written, this is obviously a humorous reference to the movie Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F, where Freeza is indeed resurrected and everyone that isn't Goku, Vegeta, Beerus or Whis gets F'd.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Freeza Burn
- The Saiyan Formerly Known As Prince
- Leave It To Freezer
- Freeza: The Final Cut
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Operation: Dodoria Drop
- Vam qan Namek
- A Lovely Bunch of Dragonballs
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Saiyan
- 到着を恐怖!! 敬礼, ギニュー特戦隊!!
- Namekimania 2011
- The Best Laid Plans of Saiyans and Nameks
- Nail is Piccolo, and so can you!
- Alien VS. Piccolo
- Battlefield Ee-arth
- Cold Cuts