"I am Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans! Last of my royal blood, bringer of death, destroyer of worlds, and wrecker of your shit!"
Vegeta (ベジータ, Bejīta) is the former prince of the near-extinct Saiyan race and is Goku's arch-rival. He is the son of King Vegeta, the Baby Daddy of Bulma, and the father of Trunks. Due to his position as the prince of all Saiyans and being a Saiyan elite, arrogance and hubris are the air he breathes. After hearing about the Dragon Balls from Raditz's scouter, he travels to the planet with his partner, Nappa, in order to use them to gain immortality, so he could defeat Freeza. But after his defeat and repeated run-ins with the heroes, the Z-Fighters, he moves from becoming a ruthless villain to more of an anti-hero.
Age 735-740 Edit
When he was a child, he would sit down, look at the sky, aim and fire Ki blast to try to kill Santa, but then he shot down his brother's pod.
The body was never found.
Early Age 762 Edit
Dragon Balls Edit
Vegeta and Nappa overheard Goku tell Raditz about the Dragon Balls and their ability to grant wishes. He confirmed to Nappa that he had overheard the mention of the Dragon Balls and announced his intent to go to Earth with him to get a wish granted. After Nappa stated that they would wish for panties and then changed his intended wish to immortality, Vegeta told him to just get "in the damn pod". Vegeta was overheard speaking to Nappa about Raditz's death by Master Roshi, Krillin and Bulma through the dead Saiyan's scouter, not calling it a loss as they were significantly stronger than him and would kill everyone on Earth after arriving and using the Dragon Balls to gain immortality. Nappa asked Vegeta if there was anything else they needed to go over, Vegeta stating that was "pretty much it."
Terror on Arlia Edit
During their trip to Earth, Nappa repeatedly asked Vegeta if they were there yet, the latter confirming they were not repeatedly and agreeing to go to Planet Arlia on the pretense of it shutting Nappa up for five minutes. On Arlia, Vegeta briefly commented on its scenery to Nappa before the "locals" of the planet confronted the two, Vegeta concluding they brought a welcome service before they were taken captive and arrested. While in prison, Vegeta told Nappa he was aware they were imprisoned after the latter mentioned this to him and swore he would shiv him after Nappa warned him not to drop the soap.
Vegeta and Nappa confronted the Arlian king after escaping the prison, afterward Vegeta telling Nappa to shut up after he told the king that Vegeta had been a "prison bitch" and explaining to the king that they were there because his partner was "an idiot." He then revealed his intent to kill the king, before Nappa expressed his interest in seeing how they bred, which Vegeta found disgusting. Following Nappa's order for the king and queen to breed, the two dispatched of the thirteen elite guards with ease, prompting the king to comply and start breeding with his wife. Vegeta kept his eyes closed while Nappa described what they were doing, the latter then taking a photo and Vegeta receiving it on his own cellphone, being disgusted and exclaiming Nappa's name.
After the pair had intercourse, the king questioned the Saiyans as to whether or not they would leave them in peace now, with Vegeta denying his intent to do this and stating that he was still going to kill them. The king then sent out Yetti, who Nappa asked Vegeta if he could keep, the latter allowing him only on the condition that he catch it. As the king took cover, Vegeta warned him that he was going to rock him "like a hurricane" and after killing the king, he asked Nappa if he had seen his move which he called "totally badass" before noticing Nappa cuddling the dead Yetti and merely telling him that he was dead. Following his defeat of the king, Vegeta was told with Nappa by one of the previously-enslaved residents that they would be honored as their greatest heroes with statues made of them out of the species' dung. While Nappa tried to compliment this, Vegeta told him that they were leaving and blew up the planet while a short distance from it in space.
Arrival on Earth Edit
Vegeta was continuously pestered by Nappa asking him if they had arrived on Earth, repeatedly denying they had arrived and only answering different when the pair finally landed on the planet. Once outside of their space pods, Nappa blew up a city, which prompted Vegeta to scold him since he had risked blowing up a Dragon Ball, which Vegeta had to remind Nappa of. The pair then went off to find the strongest power level on the planet, meeting Piccolo, Gohan and Krillin who Nappa introduced Vegeta to, the latter having to chime in each time Nappa denied something and he confirmed it, even denying Vegeta's status as Saiyan prince which prompted Vegeta to tell Nappa, "Fuck you". The Saibamen were then planted. Nappa warned Vegeta that there were Fraggles, though Vegeta claimed that no one was going to catch that until Tien came with the claim that he had caught it, leading Vegeta to question who he was. Yamcha arrived afterward and was killed by a Saibamen.
After Tien's arm was broken off, Vegeta joked that he had been "disarmed" and told Nappa to "shut it" when he stated that he got the joke. Vegeta agreed to wait for Goku for three hours and joined Piccolo, Gohan and Krillin in confirming to Nappa that he was not there yet before ordering Nappa to go entertain himself. Nappa went off and Vegeta stayed with the others, until the three hour wait ended and he proclaimed to the group that it was time to die. When Nappa returned without his armor, Vegeta questioned what had become of it.
Death of Nappa Edit
Vegeta was surprised by the stupidity Nappa displayed in actually allowing Krillin to make a move on the condition that it was his turn, as he began waiting for the "happiest moment" of his life and then was further amazed at the dumbness of him not being able to tell that Krillin's Kienzan was a trick. Vegeta gave up and instructed Nappa to catch the Kienzan with his teeth. Vegeta lied to Nappa in claiming that he had watched his killing of Piccolo by a beam, incorrectly saying he had performed a nice kick, which was how his comrade was able to tell he had not seen it. Vegeta agreed to watch him kill Gohan, though the latter was saved by the arrival of Goku. Vegeta read Goku's power level as 1,006 and was so unimpressed that he put his scouter back on and instructed Nappa to kick his ass, though the latter was easily defeated by Goku. Vegeta then learned that he had the scouter upside down and it was actually 9,001, destroying it as he sounded bored which he reasoned was due to the power level not being a threat to him and explained to Nappa that they would be able to get immortality from the Dragon Balls on the planet once they were through the its protectors, only to be informed by Goku that since they had killed Piccolo, the Dragon Balls would be ineffective. Vegeta then became consumed with anger and killed Nappa, becoming momentarily happy.
Battle with Goku Edit
Vegeta, having become happy to no longer have to put up with Nappa, expressed his happiness in him finally being gone and told the group that he was considering sparing them due to how delighted he was, though reverted back to his intent to kill them after Krillin questioned his sincerity. After Krillin and Gohan left, Vegeta asked Goku if he was ready for their fight, questioning him further when he asked if they could take it somewhere else before agreeing, as he concluded the area was "a little corpsey." Vegeta followed behind Goku, landing with him in a deserted wasteland which he expressed to Goku was a "perfect place" to mock (or mark) his grave. Goku tried to reason with him that they did not have to fight and could still stop it from happening, Vegeta afterward opting to question where his Saiyan pride and arguing that the planet had made him soft. Vegeta continued stating that he was not sorry and swore he would kill Goku and destroy the planet as the latter tapped into his Kaio-ken ability and used it against Vegeta, who managed to break out of it but nonetheless was impressed by the ability before having to explain to Goku what the word "elite" meant. After being surprised by Goku's stupidity, he told him that he would start beating him and that he did not know when he would stop.
After knocking around Goku, Vegeta told him that he was fighting a losing battle and advised he surrender the planet before Goku charged to Kaio-ken times three and knocked him into a crater, which he insisted was filled with "nothing but gum drops and ice cream" and expressed that he was surrounded by idiots after Goku asked if he could come in as well before destroying it in a fit of rage and insisting that he would not be defeated by someone so stupid. With Goku claiming that he had acquired an "ice cream headache", Vegeta launched into the sky with the intent of killing everyone on the planet, concluding that "EVERYONE DIES!" Though Goku stated he was not very nice for saying this, Vegeta retorted that he was evil before firing his Galick Gun, thinking he would defeat Goku before the latter used his Kamehameha wave with Kaio-ken times four which launched Vegeta further into the sky.
After surviving the attack, Vegeta expressed outrage at seemingly not being the best, which he asserted should be him by default since he was prince, leading him to concoct a plan to defeat Goku by turning into an Oozaru before realizing that the Earth's moon had been destroyed. He returned to the battlefield, calling Goku clever for destroying the moon, though revealing his ability to create an artificial moon and noting that he would enjoy the transformation far more than he should after Goku asked if they were made of cheese, afterward becoming an Oozaru. As Goku tried charging the Spirit Bomb as a last resort to defeat Vegeta, the latter crushed him.
Vegeta then gloated about his newfound strength and was hit by Goku's Solar Flare, which he compared to walking in on Freeza in the shower before remembering that Freeza was always naked which bothered him even more. Though Goku tried to hit him with a Spirit Bomb after he recovered from the blinding of the Solar Flare, Vegeta shot a beam at him that caused him to lose the attack and asked him what was the opposite of Christopher Walker before stomping on his legs and answering that it was Christopher Reeves. Goku shot Vegeta in the eye with a beam, which the latter complained about for being in his eye just as the Solar Flare was and then started to grab Goku as he swore he would kill him, crushing him and expecting to hear his bones shatter before being amused by the squeaking noises they made.
He was confronted by Gohan who called him a "damn dirty ape" and ordered him to take his hands off of his father, which Vegeta both called creative and asked of what he intended to do if he did not comply. Vegeta told Gohan that he and his father along with the other warriors of the planet were not able to do anything against him, saying this as he dodged Krillin's Kienzan from behind, though he soon reverted back to his normal form following Yajirobe cutting off his tail with his sword. Vegeta easily dismissed Krillin and then moved over to attack Gohan, then Goku as he and Gohan tried to reach for each other's hands. He blamed Goku for cutting off his tail and humiliating him though he insisted his pride was intact before being kicked by Gohan. In fighting with the child, he expressed that he would not be able to do anything against him since he barely had any energy left, before Gohan struck him in the eye causing Vegeta to complain about being attacked there for the third time. Vegeta knocked down Gohan and told Goku to say goodbye to his son as he ran towards him, also dodging Krillin's Spirit Bomb before having the attack bounced back at him by Gohan. Though initially thought defeated, Vegeta opened his eyes to everyone's horror apart from Goku, who could not see what was going on.
Vegeta then tried to fight the rest of the group with the little strength he had left, beating on Yajirobe until noticing Gohan beginning to transform, trying to prevent it by pummeling him but failing to stop his transformation into an Oozaru. Vegeta remembered in the heat of Gohan's transformation that Yajirobe had cut his tail off, hitting him once more before asking if he was going to cut off Gohan's tail as well, followed by Vegeta cutting off Gohan's tail and being crushed by the toddler as he reverted back to his normal form. Vegeta conceded the fight and tried to leave Earth, only to be confronted by Krillin who asked if he thought he would be able to just leave after killing half of their friends, which Vegeta admitted to feeling he could do. Krillin planned to kill Vegeta, though the latter's apology convinced Goku to let him go. Vegeta recanted his apology as he flew away in the space pod and tried to laugh until discovering it hurt. While in his space pod, he thought to himself about losing the fight, conceiting that things could not get worse until being contacted by Ghost Nappa who informed him that he was now haunting him, leading Vegeta to scream out, "No!"
Late Age 762 Edit
- Main article: Biography of Vegeta (Late Age 762)
Rejuvenation and Namek arrival Edit
Upon arriving at a Freeza station, Vegeta was rejuvenated in a healing chamber, all the while thinking about having to get the Dragon Balls on Namek and blaming Nappa for what occurred on Earth. Dr. Birdenheim informed Vegeta that the group was unable to save his tail and even though the latter insisted he could live without it, Birdenheim claimed he would be a shell of his former self and mocked for not having a component of his body, leading Vegeta to conclude that he could probably kill all of them without Freeza becoming concerned in the slightest, afterward Birdenheim pointing out that his tail still would not return even if he did so.
Vegeta asked the doctor what his favorite internal organs was and ripped out his liver when he answered, thinking to himself that killing was one of the simple things in life before encountering Cui. The latter sought to inquire about where Vegeta was going and grossed him out when he responded that his race reproduced asexually when Vegeta claimed that he was going off to plow his mother. Cui made it apparent that Freeza had learned of the Dragon Balls and their function, also informing Vegeta that the scouter was on the entire time. Vegeta refuted his claim in saying that his scouter had been off the entire time and asked who it was before realizing it was Nappa that had made the mistake and yelling his name in departing for the planet.
Vegeta arrived on Namek and became annoyed instantly when he started hearing screaming, that of Krillin. He encountered Cui for a second time and the latter retorted that he had plowed his mother, leading Vegeta to inform him that his mother was dead. After Cui confirmed that he was aware, Vegeta asked his power level and though Cui touted it as being the same as his, Vegeta mentioned that Saiyans had their power level increase each time they almost died and informed Cui of his defeat at the hands of Goku, Gohan, Krillin and Yajirobe. With Cui questioning why he was informing him of his defeat, Vegeta answered that he knew Cui would never tell anyone and promptly killed him, remarking that he loved therapy.
Murdering Dodoria and Zarbon Edit
Vegeta knocked Dodoria out of the sky and greeted her, mentioning that he was looking for the Dragon Balls. Dodoria offered him a deal, which was for Vegeta to give her his scouter and not risk her telling Freeza of the encounter. Vegeta removed the scouter, telling Dodoria it had a problem, which he said was it being broken as he crushed it with his foot. Dodoria assumed that Vegeta was now unable to detect energy just like them, but Vegeta stated she was incorrect as he had learned how to sense energy while on Earth, though he did not understand how he had gained this ability.
Dodoria then put two and two together and concluded that Gohan and Krillin were sent by Vegeta to lure him away, but the latter ignored this and claimed that all he could hear was Dodoria calling for him to kill her as well as making general insults about her appearance such as her armor making her look fat which he further stated was part of what she was saying. Dodoria fired at him, but Vegeta was able to get behind and then hold her down. Dodoria then tried to reveal to Vegeta that Freeza had destroyed his home planet, but Vegeta was already aware of this. Vegeta unintentionally alluded to Dodoria's gender and was surprised to learn that she was female, being further disturbed by her story of being the most attractive woman on her home planet, which he reasoned that he was going to start repressing the truth and killed her despite her offer to rule the galaxy as husband and wife.
Vegeta arrived in a Namekian village, where he was greeted by the village elder who asked if he wanted to see their Dragon Ball. Vegeta proceeded to slaughter the village and was sensed by the others in doing so. Afterward, he encountered Zarbon while the latter was flying around and rushed into him, dubbing him a "pansy". Zarbon responded by calling on Vegeta to not ram into him while he thought of Freeza in his thong, leading Vegeta to state that he intended to ignore that he had just said that. Vegeta mentioned Dodoria as a past example and bested Zarbon for the most part until he started gloating about having defeated each one of the soldiers he had encountered since arriving there. Zarbon transformed and despite the latter claiming that the form was completely different from him in every way, Vegeta reputed his claim and said the only difference was that he was more direct. Zarbon overwhelmed Vegeta by ramming his head into Vegeta's continuously until he fell into water, recovering after Zarbon left and asking himself why he exploded.
Following his defeat by Zarbon, the comatose Vegeta dreamed that he was summoning Shenron and having his wish for immortality being granted. Though he was unconscious, Vegeta was still heard by Zarbon stating that he was unstoppable, the latter commenting that he was petering out as Vegeta's leg started moving back and forth, and later said his power was maximum while being taken away by Zarbon. Vegeta was healed at Freeza's spaceship, where he woke from his comatose state by Nappa's ghost telling him that he was now thinking about what Zarbon did to him while he was unconscious. Vegeta then busted out of the healing tank and easily took care of Appule, who was left to guard him by Zarbon, the latter finding his body after Vegeta's escape.
Vegeta noticed Zarbon leaving the spaceship and thought to himself that he was correct in the latter not thinking to look for him in their own ship, where Vegeta hid as Zarbon left while following the saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Vegeta laughed aloud as a soldier located him, after which Vegeta conceited his hiding place by blowing a hole through the top of the spaceship and then killing the soldier. Vegeta sung to himself as he stole the Dragon Balls, throwing them into the water, where he hid as well. Vegeta took them out of the water and to his hiding place, where he stated that he now had six and would have to keep cover before noticing Krillin carrying one, which would complete his set. Vegeta went after him, ordering him to "come to papa" and calling him a "bald bastard".
Vegeta was seen by Zarbon before he confronted Krillin and Bulma over the former's Dragon Ball and ordered him to hand it to him, before Zarbon intervened. The two both wanted the Dragon Ball from Krillin and Vegeta told Zarbon that he only defeated him once, then asking him if he did anything to him while he was unconscious and after Zarbon declined with "God no!", he was relieved momentarily but began to question Zarbon as to whether or not he was not good enough for him. Vegeta was shocked by him saying that their conversation was starting to "sound gay" and ordered him to transform afterward. When he did, Vegeta knocked a hole into his chest and then fired a beam directly through as he proclaimed he was about to blow his "load" all over Zarbon's "insides", ending it with a "No homo" as he fired a beam through him and killed him. After Zarbon's death, Vegeta called him, "Freaky alien genotype."
Losing Dragon Ball Edit
With Zarbon out of the way, Vegeta received the Dragon Ball from Krillin, almost forgetting it thanks to Krillin. Vegeta told him and Bulma that although he could kill the pair, he decided not to since he was in "a really good mood" and exclaimed that the next time they saw him they would not stand a chance due to his immortality, also stating that they already did not and explaining that he was "just Saiyan." Vegeta left and then sung to himself as he flew, soon afterward sensing Gohan as the latter was coming back from retrieving one of the Dragon Balls Vegeta had collected in order to fulfill his wish. Gohan took cover as Vegeta stopped, noting that he had just sensed a power level and ordered Gohan, who he still did not know was the power level, to show himself before he turned his hiding ground into a barren wasteland which he admitted was the same thing apart from being on fire.
Vegeta started a countdown before Gohan revealed himself and he called the child "Moe Howard", leaving Gohan asking just how he even knew about him since he was an alien from outer space, where Vegeta revealeded he had knowledge of Howard thanks to Space Hulu. Gohan stated he was just flying around and Vegeta questioned if he was thwarting his plans and stated that he would have to kill him if he was and noted that Gohan had a stupid looking "watch", which the latter explained as only telling time, Vegeta retorting that was what a watch is supposed to do and calling him a "dumbass". After Gohan asked if he could help him, Vegeta confirmed he could not, but stated the possibility that he could help him and stated that he was an adult after Gohan said he needed one before kneeing the young boy in the stomach. Vegeta explained that he only hit him due to his pent-up aggression towards his father and raced away. Vegeta entered into the ocean as he smirked and struggled to find his final Dragon Ball.
When he closed his eyes and it still did not appear before him, Vegeta thought about who could have taken it and quickly deduced it was Gohan since the latter's watch was probably a Dragon Ball locator. He started to scream as he exited the water and was heard by Gohan, Krillin, Freeza, Goku, King Yenma and Future Trunks. He found Krillin and stated that he was "here for it", explaining further that he wanted the latter to give him the Dragon Ball he believed he took so he could get his wish and being told by Nappa that the latter thought his rage broke. Vegeta then told the deceased Nappa to shut up and said he was the crazy one of the two, before being told by Krillin that he did not have the Dragon Ball and his eyes turning fully-red as blood started to come out with his anger boiling, though it ended soon afterward with Vegeta returning to normal with no memory of how he got there and asking where Nappa was.
Vegeta remembered killing him after being reminded by Krillin and then questioned where the enormous power was coming from, learning it was Gohan having his potential unlocked by Super Kami Guru. He decided to pay Gohan a "beating" and headed over to the site, where he was met by Nail. Vegeta told him that he could go die and after having an exchange with Nail became so impressed with him that he compared him to the villagers he murdered, which he revealed to Nail. Gohan then confronted him while expressing that he was as strong as Vegeta was during their fight on Earth, though Vegeta remarked he will still "weaker than the last three guys" he had killed and stated he was the strongest person on the planet apart from Freeza before Guru warned that five power levels were approaching Namek, Vegeta quickly realizing it was the Ginyu Force.
Ginyu Force Edit
Vegeta reacted to the Ginyu Force landing with constant claims that the group would be killed and agonized over asking the group for help until Gohan asked him if he meant that and he confirmed. With Krillin suggesting the name "Team Three Star" for their new group, Vegeta denied that they needed a name and questioned him when he said it, stressing that the name made him want to kill Krillin even more despite acknowledging that he was only the second most annoying bald person he had worked with. Vegeta continued expressing his annoyance by the name when the group left Guru and went to retrieve the Dragon Ball from Bulma who Vegeta told that her hair looked stupid. While they flew together, Gohan asked Vegeta what they were in for and this latter asked him if he had watched several television series before saying Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters. Gohan confirmed he had seen the series which annoyed Vegeta.
The group landed and though close to the Dragon Balls, had a conflict of interest due to Krillin and Gohan not being sure that Vegeta was on their side, though the latter tried to stress that they had very little time to argue before Captain Ginyu greeted him and he did back prior to realizing that the Ginyu Force had arrived. Immediately afterward, Vegeta began to rant and confirmed that he had finished after being asked by Ginyu if he was done. The latter explained the group was there for the Dragon Balls and Krillin confirmed they were behind him, leading Vegeta to try saying that Krillin could not shut up when he was scared before being cut off by Krillin. After the latter omitted that he had a crush on a little Indian boy that he had believed was a girl, Vegeta told them to kill Krillin and stressed that he would not be missed.
Ginny inferred that everything had been accounted for and asked Vegeta if he had any last words to say to him before he left. Vegeta confirmed that he did and called on Ginyu to look at his men and then back to him, attempting to distract him before throwing a Dragon Ball which he had hoped would get away from the group, only for Burter to retrieve it despite Vegeta proclaiming that he put everything he had into that throw. Vegeta then called for Krillin to destroy the Dragon Ball he was holding, though it was removed from him by Guldo who wanted to get back at Vegeta for the prior times that he had made fun of him. Vegeta responded by throwing a dog treat at him. Ginyu began hosting Wheel of Death, leading Vegeta to question where the camera had come from and ask what "kind of sadistic retard watches this crap".
Vegeta called on the group to continue with spinning the wheel and battling him went to Recoome. After Krillin mentioned that he and Gohan were fighting Guldo, Vegeta introduced them to him and told the pair to have fun, giving them advice to throw dog treats at hims since he would find it humorous. Guldo was able to stop both Gohan and Krillin from attacking him, leading Vegeta to become involved and decapitate him by removing his head from his body. Vegeta followed it up by throwing a dog treat at his decapitated head and once Guldo said that he hated him, Vegeta remarked that he was aware before destroying the remaining portion of his body with a beam.
The remainder of the Ginyu Force was not particularly concerned with Guldo's death and Recoome soon stepped forward to face Vegeta. He launched into a spiel against the prince complete with a cheering crowd and his own theme music (Hanagrmageddon, a remix of Doom's first level theme). Vegeta simply replied "wrestling's fake" (to the outrage of the audience) before demanding his own theme music, only to be disgusted when he got Dragonball GT's opening theme. He then proceeded to launch a huge energy blast at Recoome but was shocked when only his outfit was damaged. Mockingly informing Vegeta that he only sold merchandise, Recoome proceeded to brutally beat Vegeta while Jeice and Burter commentated. He was saved from Recoome's Recoome Eraser Gun by the intervention of Gohan and Krillin, but criticised as he believed he was already done for. When Krillin told him that he was a valuable member of Team Three Star, Vegeta found solace in the fact that Krillin would die with him. Vegeta then watched Gohan and Krillin be nearly killed by Recoome until they were suddenly saved by Goku, who asked if they were friends now and responded to Vegeta's reply of "fuck off" with "the best". Goku then tossed him a Sensu bean and advised him to chew it to prevent a beanstalk in his belly. Upon witnessing Goku fell Recoome in a single blow, Vegeta was shocked at his increased power and wondered if he had been able to become a Super Saiyan. After seeing Goku easily defeat Burter and send Jeice running, Vegeta was enraged to learn that his power boost had come from training in 100x Earth's gravity. When he heard Goku's intentions to spare Recoome and Burter, he quickly intervened and killed them himself, brushing off Goku's criticism of his un- "paragon" behaviour with the phrase, "renegade for life".
After Jeice left and the others began to talk to each other, Vegeta, though calling their "idiotic banter" charming, told the group that they were screwed, elaborating upon Goku's request by mentioning that Freeza had the Dragon Balls which he deemed as making them already deceased. Krillin refuted this, leading Vegeta to ask if he knew something he did not. After Krillin confirmed that he did along with "a lot of things actually", Vegeta gave him five seconds to rephrase his answer and started counting before Krillin told him that Freeza had not used the Dragon Balls since the sky had not become dark nor had a "giant dragon" emerged. Vegeta continued counting, only for Ginyu to arrive and greet him. Vegeta greeted him back but then realized who he had just spoken to, afterward expressing surprising that Ginyu had come to them instead of staying with Freeza to polish the latter's boots. Ginyu refuted his claim and in doing so, let out intel that Freeza was not at the ship and that the average power level of a Freeza soldier was 2,000, odds that led Vegeta to openly express interest. Goku ordered Krillin and Gohan to leave, leaving Vegeta and himself to fight Ginyu and Jeice. Though Goku told Vegeta they would have to join together to defeat the pair, Vegeta said in turn that he needed to use the restroom, elaborating that it was 100 miles away before flying away.
Murdering Jeice and Ginyu Edit
Vegeta arrived at Freeza's ship, blasting away most of the minions and screaming "Weee!" as he descended into the ship, washing his face as he told himself to get his act together and calling Goku's training at 100 times gravity for "pussies" before stating that the only reason Goku was able to defeat the Ginyu Force was because he had loosened them up for him and speculated that they were buried somewhere around the base by Ginyu if it was anything like the jock strap incident. After overhearing Krillin talking to Gohan, he stated that he would have something to put back in the hole and watched as the pair started digging, intending to break Krillin's neck as they summoned the dragon and planning to yell "Team Three Star" as he did it before imaging it.
After Krillin voiced his intent to not wish back Yamcha, Vegeta added that he did not know who he was but felt that he sounded similar to Raditz. Vegeta then felt two power level as they started coming towards the ship, the two being Jeice and Ginyu in Goku's body after performing the Body Change technique. Vegeta confronted Jeice during the conflict and added during their battle that he had killed the six minions of Freeza had fought so far, asking if he wanted to be the seventh and asked Jeice if he could have another after being punched in the face.
With Jeice questioning why he had become so strong, Vegeta responded by giving him a manual on Saiyans. Jeice read the manual and in reading that their power increases every time they almost die, assumed he was "fucked", which prompting Vegeta to tell Jeice that he indeed was but also right "in the down under" before killing him and moving over to assault Ginyu in Goku's body, smashing him into the ground as he stated he would be killing both Ginyu and Goku at the same time, calling Goku by his birth name "Kakarrot and then calling the latter name as his real name before charging at Ginyu who attempted to swap bodies with him before Goku jumped in the way and regained his body.
Ginyu in his previous body was happy to not be trapped in one that was useless, leading Vegeta to state give him "a minute" as he started beating on Ginyu, attempting to turn the latter's body "into a corpse" before he attempted another body swap and was swapped with a frog that Goku had thrown into the way of the beam that Ginyu fired out of his mouth. Following the swap, Vegeta questioned what happened and with Gohan asking if it was over and they were all gone, Vegeta said they would be soon as he prepared to squash Ginyu, initially giving in to Goku's plea not to kill him before stepping on him anyway to earn his eight kill of a Freeza henchman.
Being betrayed Edit
Vegeta took Goku, Krillin and Gohan to a healing chamber, which Goku was placed in. It was an older model, but the only one they could use as Vegeta blew up the newer one. After ordering Krillin and Gohan to strip, he revealed that he had armor for the pair. After Gohan suggested that he needed a nap, Vegeta tried to retort but concluded he was right and went to sleep while ordering Gohan to stay around as he wanted him to be in "bullet blocking distance." During his napping, Krillin hatched a plan to use the Dragon Balls without Vegeta's knowledge by not telling him they had acquired Dende, who spoke Porunga's language.
Vegeta awoke and though initially believing that he had slept long since it was night outside, he quickly realized that the planet had never once in his six days of being there been night, leading him to realize the others were using the Dragon Balls and scream as he rushed over there. Vegeta initially made contact with Gohan who he asked if he was thwarting his plans and swore he would kill him after he confirmed they were, before grabbing Dende as he ordered him to grant him immortality.
Vegeta figured that he had nothing to lose once Krillin volunteered that Dende was the only one who could speak to the dragon. As Dende tried granting Vegeta immortality, the balls became like stone, leading Vegeta to question if they were supposed to do that, as Guru passed. Though Krillin and Dende exchanged words over the death, Vegeta argued that it did not matter since he was not immortal and started to say what Freeza was going to do before looking up and noticing him standing above them.
Fight with Freeza Edit
Vegeta revealed to Freeza that he had learned of his ability to transform from Guldo, reasoning his persistence in goading the alien being his claim that he become a Super Saiyan. After Krillin was seriously injured from an impalement by Freeza, Gohan attacked him in a rage that left him on the ground. Vegeta asked him how being attacked by Gohan felt and called for him to pick himself up and take on a real Saiyan, referring to himself, though backing off as Freeza actually stood up. Freeza then went to play "babysitter" to Gohan and started to crush his skull with his foot, asking Vegeta if the child's pain made him angry. Vegeta denied this and called Gohan a "smartass", reasoning that Freeza was only doing it because he got off on it.
The latter had his tail removed by Krillin's attack and as he claimed immortality while dashing away, Vegeta questioned how he was able to get up and expressed his intent to murder Krillin if his theory that he used the wish for immortality on himself before realizing that he could not kill him since the wish made him invulnerable to death. Krillin then returned and learned from Dende that he was only healed and could have died, which Vegeta added to by stating that he would not have received a power boost from nearly being killed like him and Gohan. Freeza returned and Vegeta called on the group to dust him, joining Krillin and Gohan in firing blasts at him before stopping as Krillin asked if they had killed him even though they could still sense his energy, reasoning that he was an optimist before Vegeta called him an idiot. After Freeza said the group would die, Gohan rushed towards him with the intent to die similarly to his mentor Piccolo, though Vegeta and Krillin tried to stop him before Piccolo arrived and began fighting Freeza.
During Piccolo's fight against Freeza, Vegeta commented that something was wrong about the Namekian was not able to Nappa yet being able to take on Freeza, in his second form no less. Vegeta told Gohan of his theories: either he was hit so hard by Freeza that he had entered a delusional coma or power levels were bullshit. Gohan and Krillin were both impressed by Piccolo's strength in fighting Freeza, the latter commenting that they might even win, Vegeta replying somewhat disinterested that was great before flying off, being noticed by Freeza while doing so. Vegeta thought to himself that all he would need to do was find one of the ships of the deceased members of the Ginyu Force and leave the planet, making plans to go to Kanassa since no one ever went to it following the repopulation of its species. Freeza then caught up with him and upon being asked where he was going, Vegeta did not disclose the exact location and was vague until Freeza knocked him into what he called a mountain.
Freeza then seemed to have gained the upper hand on Piccolo by dealing him a blow that landed him into a mountain as well, leading Vegeta to remark that Piccolo being on par with Freeza did not last very long. While Piccolo continued his fight with Freeza, Vegeta approached Krillin with a proposal that the latter almost kill him. When asked by Krillin if there were any repercussions for going through with his orders, Vegeta stated that he would not punch him. Krillin then shot him in the chest, Vegeta afterward approaching Dende to heal him. However, the latter did not comply since he knew of Vegeta killing members of his race beforehand. Vegeta requested that he "not be that guy right now" but Dende insisted he would be and went to heal Piccolo instead. Vegeta laid on the ground dying as he bled out until Dende saw the transforming Freeza and realized his strength would take that of the Z-Fighters together, leading him to heal Vegeta. Now fully-healed, the latter asked what was stopping him from killing him before Dende was killed by Freeza.
Following Freeza's killing of Dende, which Vegeta commented on by screaming "Healer down!" and his claim that he had sparred him having to see what he was going to do to them, Vegeta told him that the joke was on him as he hated Krillin who he referred to as "the bald one". Freeza fired a shot at Gohan, who Vegeta saved by pushing him down and then stated he was just going to stand there and "keep being awesome", being ignored by Piccolo and Gohan as the pair voiced despair and hopelessness. Vegeta then voiced his intent to fight Freeza, warning the others to stand back so they would not get hit by his penis when he turned around and responding to Freeza's mocking of him by stating that he could see the peak of his power whereas he had only began to tap into his.
Vegeta further stated that he had finally realized the legend and then claimed he was finally a Super Saiyan, annoying Freeza who claimed it was a legend and warned that he would be crying "like a little bitch", prompting Vegeta to claim he was just jealous of his "Super Saiyan swagger" before attacking Freeza who just continued to dodge his attacks, convincing Vegeta that he had Freeza "on the ropes" since all he could do was this. Freeza thought about all of the deaths of his soldiers and Ginyu digging holes during the jock strap incident, leading him to question Vegeta on how good he was at digging holes apart from the one he had dug for himself leading Vegeta to order him not to mock him as he fired a beam which Freeza dodged, prompting Vegeta to fire more, failing to hit him as he aimed for where he was instead of where he was going to be. Freeza then mocked Vegeta, leading him to proclaim that he was going to blow him up as he launched himself into the air before firing what he called his "Super Saiyan wrath", which Freeza deflected. Vegeta began to cry after his attack was deflected, though he denied this before being punched by Freeza and knocked into a lake where a crab tried to tell him how he could defeat Freeza but was eaten by the latter as Freeza began hitting him, at the same time asking why he was hitting himself, which Vegeta responded to afterward by stating that Freeza was the one hitting him.
Vegeta lost blood from continued "kidney punches" from Freeza, who told him that it was time to send him crying home to his mother, though Vegeta reminded him that his mother was dead which Freeza was already aware of. Goku then arrived, proclaiming he was insane from Earth, which Vegeta corrected to Freeza as him meaning that he was a Saiyan. After Freeza expressed impression with Vegeta making a friend, the latter told the pair that he hated them both. Goku unintentionally mocked Freeza for his appearance and easily dismissed his attacks by deflecting them, leading the latter to ask Vegeta to explain, prompting him to laugh and begin stating that Goku had "risen above and become a legend" which he clarified as the one Freeza feared and tried to say Super Saiyan prior to being shot in the chest.
After Goku asked Vegeta if he was alright, the latter stated that he had a hole in his chest and questioned Goku on why he did not block the blast from hitting him. Goku explained that he thought Vegeta could handle it, though the latter yelled that this was not the case. Vegeta coughed up blood after Freeza swore that he had hit a lung and was questioning why he was still talking. Vegeta told Goku that were he to ever listen to anything he had to say, then that would be the time and mentioned that his entire race had been enslaved by Freeza, who Goku assumed was the reason for why Vegeta was evil. Vegeta had cut him off and assumed he meant that he was the reason why he was dying which he confirmed, though denied that he would be any better if Freeza had not enslaved his race. Vegeta even claimed that if the situation were reverse, Goku would be deceased and he would be laughing, which he did before saying that it hurt to laugh once he felt pain. Vegeta told Goku that he was telling him what he had because he was the Saiyans' last hope and died in realizing that Goku was the last remaining Saiyan. He was buried by Goku, who was dominated by Freeza in battle.
After his death, Vegeta met King Yemma and was instructed by the latter to remove his clothes after Yemma claimed that one did not wear their clothes when they passed away. Shortly afterward, Vegeta appeared before Goku while he was losing the fight and told him that Freeza was unlike any opponent he had ever faced as well as mentioning that he was failing the Saiyans in losing, though Goku questioned why he was not wearing his clothes. Vegeta insulted him and mentioned that one did not wear their clothing in passing away, though Goku mentioned he had when he died, leading Vegeta to realize that he had been lied to by Yemma. Vegeta told Goku that he had the power to defeat Freeza based on him being a Saiyan and with Goku being confused, Vegeta told him to use the Kaio-ken. Goku thanked Vegeta for aiding him, leading Vegeta to dismiss him and say that he was going to go get his clothes back.
Vegeta was brought back to life by the wish of the Dragon Balls on Earth, which allowed for everyone killed by Freeza to be resurrected. Having been buried by Goku, Vegeta emerged from the ground and swore that he would walk the Earth when there was no more room in Hell though he quickly questioned where he was, calling the battle-worn Namek "other Hell". Confused and assuming he was still dead, he was relieved to have his clothes back on and called it a start, then questioning if he was alive, punching himself and confirming he was by his pain, being happy as he threw up blood.
Vegeta then began looking for a way to leave the planet, firmly believing that one of the Ginyu Force's ships was around there somewhere and noticing Super Saiyan Goku and Freeza fighting, which he planned on avoiding. Seeing Porunga, he rushed towards him and planned on attacking Freeza, asking him if he was ready to part as he prepared to attack before being teleported off the planet along with everyone else bar Goku and Freeza. When the Namekians reported not being able to find some of their people while on Earth, Vegeta went up to them, revealing himself as their killer and the reason for them not being alive since only those killed by Freeza and his men were brought back. Vegeta then watched as Guru was slaughtered by the Namekians.
Vegeta used one of the spaceships at Capsule Corporation to go into space. Shortly after leaving the planet, he was contacted by Nappa, who revealed he had been resurrected by the Dragon Balls from having been killed by Vegeta while he was serving under Freeza, the wish being for all those killed by Freeza or his men to be brought back to life after Vegeta questioned what was going on. Nappa revealed he had began working as a producer, leading Vegeta to mockingly ask if Hollywood was making a live-adaptation of Mr. Clean and after being hung up on by him, quietly exclaimed, "Goddammit Nappa."
Return to Earth Edit
Vegeta returned to Earth with a crash landing at Capsule Corporation, declaring that he was back before being approached by Yamcha. Vegeta had no idea who he was even after the former claimed that the two had fought when he first came to Earth, only for Vegeta to clarify he only fought Goku and that Nappa fought the others apart from the "one scrub" who was killed by a Saiberman, realizing in that moment that Yamcha was the "scrub" he was referring to and laughing in his face. Yamcha tried to stand up for himself by telling Vegeta to come over to him and laugh, to which he did and scared Yamcha before Bulma intervened by ordering Vegeta to come with her, explaining after he questioned why that he needed a shower since she had been able to smell him from East City, Vegeta mocking her afterward as he followed behind.
Taking a shower, he instructed Bulma on how to wash his armor, describing it as dry-clean only and elaborating that they lost their elasticity when not washed that way. Vegeta questioned Bulma on where the cleansing powder was, though became interested in the soap in the shower when she described it as a block of "animal fat", which he thought sounded "awesome" and tried to eat, being repulsed by its taste and spitting it out as he declared it taste nothing like how she had described it. He overheard Yamcha talking and questioned if that was the "beta-male", being further annoyed by Krillin's arrival and swearing that the only thing he hated more than weaklings was the color pink, at which point he got out of the shower and screamed when he discovered that the shirt left for him by Bulma was pink.
Vegeta then sensed Freeza's power level along with another similar in power and confronted the others over it by proclaiming that Goku had failed, though also mentioning to Yamcha after the latter asked if he was still made over the shirt that he was livid about it. Vegeta then flew close to where he sensed the power level and Yamcha tried talking to him about Bulma, though Vegeta thought it was not the time nor the place. He was so annoyed that he proposed all the "idiots" start showing up, at which point Krillin greeted him and he swore that he had only been kidding before noting that they would only need Piccolo to complete the group. The latter revealed himself to have been there the entire time, with Vegeta questioning if he wanted a medal, then telling him to kiss his ass while calling him "green man" after Piccolo sarcastically complimented his shirt.
The machine proves to be a little too much for Vegeta to handle, and the training results in several injuries. Vegeta refuses to let up, much to Bulma's annoyance. After a heated argument, she invites him to her bedroom, where they have sex. In the afterglow, Bulma is horrified to discover that not only was Vegeta not wearing a condom, he has no idea what a condom is: "the f**k is a condom".
When the Z Fighters gather to face the Androids, Bulma explains that a year and a half before, after a heated argument, Vegeta took off in the Capsule Corp. ship. He doesn't return until Goku loses to Android 19, and after agreeing with Yamcha's decision to escort Goku off the battlefield ("WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!?"), demonstrates his ability to transform into a Super Saiyan. When Gohan questions how this is even possible, Vegeta replies that he achieved this form through "push-ups, sit-ups, and plenty of juice", (actually spontaneously by throwing a tantrum). He then proceeds to destroy Android 19 in a humiliating fashion by giving the android his very own self-destruct sequence. When Krillin tosses a Senzu bean at 19's head, Vegeta follows suit by throwing a dog treat at 19, much like how he used to do it to Guldo. However, this victory is short-lived, as Android 20 (Dr. Gero) uses the opportunity to escape, leading Vegeta to yell, "The f**k did he go?!"
In the aftermath, Vegeta asks for a Senzu bean from Krillin, only to discover that Krillin wasn't "just giving these away" as originally thought.
Searching for Dr. Gero Edit
Following receiving a Senzu Bean from Krillin, Vegeta told him that he would ask how many when a Super Saiyan asked him for one as he ate it and charged up, transforming into a Super Saiyan and declaring that he was feeling better as he told the group that they should count themselves lucky to be in the presence "of a shining golden god" such as himself, mentioning that he was off to kill the other android and calling the group "peons" as well as giving them permission to erect a statue in his honor before flying off. Vegeta flew around looking for Dr. Gero, thinking to himself that it did not make any sense that he could not sense his energy just because he was a machine before concluding that energy sensing was bullshit. Vegeta then stopped flying to question Dr. Gero as to why he was hiding, asking if it was due to him killing Android 19 and noting that he was not calling him his "sex bot" since he was demonstrating that he did not have any balls by staying hidden.
Vegeta started to pretend that he was being prevented from properly seeing, to convince Dr. Gero that he was vulnerable and claimed that he had dust in his eye before declaring it "the worst" and getting angry as he demanded that the android reveal himself, firing a beam that Dr. Gero jumped at the chance to absorb. After he declared that Vegeta's energy now belonged to him, Vegeta explained that he had planned on this and knew that the android would jump at the chance to "suckle" on his "Super Saiyan teat" before stating that Dr. Gero was now his prior to the latter running off again. Vegeta urged him to come back as he had not finished speaking and said the "tactical shit" was getting really old, ordering the hiding Dr. Gero to get out there and fight him blindly like a man.
Dr. Gero attacked Piccolo as he looked around for the android with the other Z-Fighters and started absorbing his energy as he held him in a lock. Piccolo tried contacting Gohan to free him, though instead entered the mind of Vegeta who thought about how great his power felt and expressed his intent to strip down and turn Super Saiyan when he returned home. Gohan was eventually able to spot the pair and revealed Dr. Gero to the rest of the group, Vegeta calling him out by stating that he had "finally installed a pair." With Dr. Gero finding himself cornered, he asked if they could have a dialogue and work everything out, to which Vegeta opted not to. Piccolo volunteered to fight Dr. Gero and after receiving a Senzu Bean, stated that he was going to bust open Dr. Gero's "metal ass" while telling him to call him "the can opener", to which Vegeta requested that he leave the one-liners to him and stated that Dr. Gero was his opponent to fight.
Piccolo reasoned that he believed Vegeta would not want to bother fighting a weak opponent and in response, the latter acknowledged he was aware that Piccolo was playing him but felt he was correct regardless and allowed him to fight Dr. Gero, laughing as Dr. Gero was hit by Piccolo. As Dr. Gero was beaten easily by Piccolo, Vegeta questioned the others as to if anyone else felt that they overtrained for it, shutting up Krillin as he agreed with him. Future Trunks arrived and was called by name in front of Vegeta, who called his name a "girl's name" and then questioned Krillin if he was trying to imply that the Saiyan from the future was his son after he asked him if that was the name of his son. Future Trunks then questioned who Dr. Gero was and stated that he was not one of the two androids that killed them in the future, leading Vegeta to question why he did not tell them what they looked like. Future Trunks tried reasoning that he had only ever met the pair, leading Vegeta to remark that so did they in regards to Dr. Gero and Android 19. As Bulma arrived, Vegeta expressed annoyance, exclaiming, "And now the woman's here."
New set of androids Edit
Dr. Gero used Bulma's arrival as part of his escape by firing at her, Vegeta being more concerned with him rather than her safety and being confronted by Future Trunks over this as he screamed out for Dr. Gero and hurled insults at the non-present android. When questioned by Future Trunks as to why he did not try saving his wife and son, Vegeta in return asked what a wife was, even asking if marriage was "some kind of food", though he revealed to Future Trunks that he was just fucking with him and questioned who did not know what marriage was, also calling him out for making assumptions by defining it as occurring when two people loved each other. After Bulma revealed that she was knowledgable of Dr. Gero, Vegeta insulted Future Trunks, calling him a "fucking failure" and expressing angrily that they wasted their time fighting the wrong androids even when given his instructions, recommending that next time he come to the past to warn someone he give them a goddamn photo. Future Trunks warned him that his appearance may have created a "butterfly effect" which would cause the androids from the future to still show up, though Vegeta insisted that he did not "give a shit" about butterflies and that the group had wasted their time while Dr. Gero made it back to his lab which he mentioned that they did not know the location of, before discovering that Bulma did and being told where it was.
Vegeta flew off as he swore that it was time for round two of their fight before being stopped by Future Trunks, who he questioned if he was giving orders and told that he did not listen to bastards after his son explained that he was trying to help him. Vegeta was joined in flying around with Future Trunks who he insisted would be more helpful if he looked around and questioned why he cared about him, revealing that he was disappointed to learn that the young Saiyan was his son and asked him if he was disappointed to learn that he was his father. The two joined the others at Dr. Gero's lab, though they were sealed off by its door with the others. Vegeta made his introduction by asking if they were having a party and explained that he had only been late due to Future Trunks constantly talking, though the latter blamed him for flying past East City and Vegeta threatened to put his hand miles past Future Trunk's head. Vegeta then prepared to blow down the door of the lab, even questioning why Future Trunks wanted him not to do it when the latter stated that they needed Goku and did so, getting his first glance of Android 17 and Android 18 who he asked his son if they were the real androids and stated that he was just the grand central station of disappointment after assessing their appearances.
Battle with Android 18 Edit
Vegeta was shocked by Android 17 killing Dr. Gero and witnessed Future Trunks' attempt to kill him and Android 18 with his most powerful attack, afterward Vegeta asking him if he was done throwing a hissy fit and concluded that he had just assumed the androids were destroyed when Future Trunks made note of him putting all his power into the attack, further questioning what changed about him in the future and now. After Android 16 was activated by Androids 17 and 18, the three started flying away as Vegeta shouted for them to return, stating that he was sick of being ignored as he powered up into a Super Saiyan and Future Trunks moved to stop him, leading Vegeta to question if they were "really doing this again". Though Future Trunks insisted that they could not defeat them without Goku, Vegeta in turn stated that Future Trunks was not aware who he was talking to as he stated his name and then questioned why he would ever need Goku's help, punching his son in the stomach before he could finish saying that his father was not as strong as Goku.
Vegeta approached the androids while they were waiting for a vehicle, calling Androids 17 and 18 "Faggoty Andy and On-The-Raggedy Anne", questioning which of the pair wanted to fight him while referring to the two as "children". With Android 18 being the only one willing to fight him, Vegeta assumed it was "ladies first" and warned her that he was not afraid to hit a woman. Vegeta punched Android 18 in the face during their conflict, leading him to remark that she had "first blood" and optioned that she should give up before she started flying away, Vegeta following behind her as he insisted that he was kidding. Vegeta caused the destruction of three cars in chasing behind Android 18, even punching a hole through the roof of the last one, swearing that he would kill as many people as he had to as long as she was one of them. Android 18 returned to the sight of the other androids, Vegeta returning as well as he asked if she was done running and sarcastically called her clever for insisting that he had been doing that with his mouth, leading him to retort with a Big Bang Attack that destroyed the truck coming which Android 17 wanted to acquire.
With Android 18 questioning if this was "just a short guy thing", he remarked that she talked "a lot of shit for a washing machine" and tried to insinuate he was saying this also due to her being female before being struck and swearing that he would not take it easy on her anymore as he was knocked into a crater. The other Z-Fighters arrived and Vegeta questioned if anyone got "the number of that bitch", thanking Android 18 after she responded and telling Krillin to eat "a dick" after he asked about his well-being. Though Future Trunks stressed that they had to leave, Vegeta swore that he had Android 18 right where he wanted her, revealing that he did live in his "own little world" that he lamented having to share with the others.
Android 17 warned the other Z-Fighter that he would step in if they felt the need to get involved in the fight between the pair (calling Vegeta MC Widoe's Peak, after his hairstyle, in the process), prompting Piccolo to state that he was not in a hurry to help Vegeta and mentioned doing so for Goku, causing Android 16 to take notice and ask if he had said something about him. Vegeta requested that they stop talking about Goku for just a minute since he was never even around (Piccolo stating he wasn't exactly wrong) and stated that he would get around to disassembling Android 18 if she would like to continue the fight, calling her a smug cunt and prompting her to go all out. Vegeta fired a blast at her after knocking her down and asked if she was ruffled from taking the blast (which only managed to do some damage to her "favorite/only" jacket and leggings), insisting that she had only received a taste of his power and exclaiming for her to witness his Super Saiyan wrath before she began beating him and knocked him into a rock. Vegeta tried giving one last retort after Android 18 called him sad for having his bravado vanish after being bested and being "flat" on his buttocks, then having his arm broken by her and screaming out a vulgarity while shouting in pain from the blow to his arm.
Vegeta's scream in pain caused Future Trunks to attempt intervening in the fight, causing Android 17 to also become involved. Vegeta tried assuring Android 18 that his broken arm would not impede his ability to defeat her, but was cut off mid-sentence when she grabbed his leg, complaining to her about this before being thrown into Trunks, which knocked the latter out while only harming Vegeta. Vegeta announced that he had the element of surprise as he unsuccessfully tried attacking Android 18, the latter knocking him down and questioning who had two broken arms, Vegeta then correcting her that she had only broken one of his arms before she broke the other one and caused him to both squeal and pass out. Vegeta was given a Senzu Bean by Krillin after the fight concluded with the defeat of everyone apart from him and when the latter asked him about his feelings towards him receiving a kiss from Android 18, Vegeta flew off in a rage.
Cooling off period Edit
In the aftermath of the fight, he spent time in a wasteland screaming over his rage and causing destruction, interpreted by Krillin as him coping following his loss. Vegeta admitted in his downtime that he did come in overconfident, but justified it to himself as him being a big deal. Vegeta then took to blaming Future Trunks for his defeat, mocking him and reasoning that the latter's future was so bleak due to him being a "pansy". Vegeta swore to himself that once he got back in the game and crushed the androids then there would be no one to get in his way. Shortly afterward, Vegeta sensed Piccolo and Cell's energy. The latter was composed of some of his DNA, leading him to question, "Is that me? Is that me stronger than me?" He swore that he would kill himself, referring to then-unknown energy source, as he speed off.
Vegeta met with the Z-Fighters, composed of Trunks, Krillin and Piccolo, in Ginger Town after flying over there. He immediately questioned the immense strength of Piccolo and demanded that he explain how he became so much stronger than he had been before. Trunks revealed that he had fused with Kami, leading Vegeta to question what that was, which Krillin explained as being basically God, though Vegeta questions how this could be when he was "still here" and shouted that he was the hype after being asked by Trunks if he really believed his own hype that much. His screaming was heard by Tien, who arrived. Vegeta denied that he would not survive should Cell and the androids join forces and swore to Piccolo that he would never be as strong as a Super Saiyan regardless of how many people he fused with before announcing his intent find a level beyond Super Saiyan. In being mocked by Tien, he quickly realized he was being antagonized by him and left by flight after insisting that Tien leave him alone.
Hyperbolic Time Chamber Edit
Later Trunks went to look for him and managed to find him in a wasteland where he continuously ignored him, Trunks even screaming at him to notice him and Vegeta denying him as he looked away. Goku arrived with Gohan and told Vegeta of how he had heard of his fight with Android 18 and then encouraged him to get "right back up", to which Vegeta questioned what he was going on about before becoming intrigued by Goku's mention of a "place" where they could get a year's worth of training in a day. Vegeta went with the others to Kami's Lookout, where Mr. Popo revealed the name of the "place" as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, leading him to question, "What the fuck is that?" Following Goku revealing to Gohan that he had known about the chamber since he was a child and barely survived, Vegeta made the decision to go in first with Trunks and save the pair the trouble before ordering his son to move it. The two went inside and Trunks began to feel the effects of the chamber, stating that he needed time to adjust before being attacked by Vegeta as he screamed that training began. Following Trunks falling to the ground, Vegeta reasoned that his son was not ready.
After exiting the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Vegeta bragged to Goku of his intensive training and his discovery of a new level of Super Saiyan. The latter did not understand him and it was only after Vegeta swore that he was finally stronger than Goku, the latter replied, "Neat." Vegeta found his response condescending and remarked, "F**k you."
Dominating Cell Edit
Bulma then arrived on Kami's Lookout, Vegeta being noticed by her as she asked him why his hair had not grown following seeing that the opposite had occurred for Future Trunks, Vegeta answering that a full-blooded Saiyan's hair did not grow in length apart from beard or mustache from the day they were born. Bulma revealed that she had created some armor for the group to wear in their fights against the androids, Vegeta remarking that it was the single greatest thing she had ever created and said this again to the infant Trunks, clarifying that he believed her creation of the armor was a bigger accomplishment than his birth.
Goku tried to mock Vegeta by saying he was him while wearing the Saiyan armor, annoying Vegeta who said that Goku had caused him to plan to leave and he promptly denied Goku's offer to teleport him to Cell since he hated him before flying off. Future Trunks followed behind him, Vegeta stopping when coming across Cell while he was looking for Android 18 so he could reach his perfect form. Vegeta remarked that while Cell was a island destroyer, he himself was a planet destroyer. Vegeta and Cell landed together, Future Trunks following behind and Cell reasoning that Vegeta was acting the way he was because of his son being present though Vegeta insisted that his son had only tagged along since he would cry otherwise. Cell told Vegeta that he would be content with him running off and bring someone more substantial like Goku, setting off his Goku button and prompting Vegeta to power up. Vegeta, self-aware, proclaimed that Cell should not have done that as he failed to comprehend Future Trunks' explanation while punching Cell in the stomach.
Cell called for Vegeta to stop fisting him, a request the latter honored, as well as Cell's request to have a minute. This was until Vegeta uppercut him, assaulting him in the air and throwing him to the ground afterward. Vegeta continued dominating Cell throughout their fight, even giving him advice on fighting better and noticing that he was talking out of his "ass" when he spoke from it, questioning if this was the case. After Cell remarked that Vegeta was part of his DNA, Vegeta in turn said that his insult was the closest thing to damage that he had done since his arrival. After Cell completed charging up, Vegeta told him that he would pound him so hard that Future Trunk's mother would be jealous. He allowed for Cell to hit him once, attempting to warn him before being struck in the face by Cell, the attack doing no damage to Vegeta who finished that he would regret wasting the move. Cell screamed out as to how he had become so strong and Vegeta explained that he had trained all day the previous day, remarking that he was "adorable" when Cell asked him if he thought he was being "cute" and calling Cell's Galic Gun "adorable" before he fired the blast at him.
Vegeta took the attack, Cell's impression that he had been killed ending with him bursting out into rage, proclaiming that he would end him, to which Vegeta claimed he would die trying. Vegeta lost sight of him briefly, though found him again when Cell bursted out of the water and tried absorbing him before having his tail grabbed by Vegeta who questioned what its function was and if he was trying to "drink" him. Vegeta slammed Cell after this, remarking that Future Trunks was nearly as strong as him despite it paining him to say it and saying that he was half of him unlike Cell. Vegeta also mentioned Future Trunk's other half coming from his mother, telling his son that he looked like a fruit before attacking Cell who whined about not reaching his Perfect Form. Vegeta said that he had now crushed both his body and his spirit, telling him it was time to die before Cell claimed that he would have destroyed him, sparking Vegeta's curiosity.
Granting permission Edit
Future Trunks screamed at Vegeta hearing Cell out, to which Vegeta told Future Trunks to quiet down so he could listen to Cell, who thanked him for granting him his attention, though Vegeta warned him not to push it. Cell explained that he was able to achieve his then-current form, his Semi-Perfect form, through absorbing Android 17. After questioning how someone could be "semi-perfect" and saying that they either were him or they were not, Vegeta correctly assessed that he would need to absorb Android 18 to achieve his final form who he termed "the bitch". Vegeta was also interested when Cell promised that he would get everything he wanted if Cell was able to absorb Android 18. After sending Cell off and warning him to be quick about absorbing her since he had to get his son back home before he became cranky, he was witness to Future Trunks interfering by stopping Cell in place, leading Vegeta to warn Future Trunks that he did not want to have to come over to him and parent him.
With Cell seeing Android 18, he rushed to her, but Future Trunks tried to become involved, leading Cell to call on Vegeta since he termed Future Trunks as picking on him. Vegeta stopped his son in place and warned him to learn to share, though Future Trunks later got out of the wreckage and addressed his father who asked multiple times if he was thwarting his plans before Future Trunks confirmed that he was, blasting Vegeta away with a beam that sent him into the sky and later into an ocean. Vegeta laid in the water and though noting that for the first time he had pride in another person, it was overshadowed by the rage he felt. Vegeta flew back to the scene, where Cell activated Solar Flare in an attempt to blind the others temporarily and long enough for him to absorb Android 18. Like everyone else present, Vegeta was caught in the blast, mistaking it to be his rage having blinded him. After Cell absorbed her, Vegeta found himself chanting happily and witnessed Cell's Perfect Form.
After Cell's transformation, the latter tested out his new strength before being attacked by Krillin, who he promptly struck back and knocked out. Vegeta confronted Cell after this, flying down to him and stating that he hoped Cell was not too proud of himself for breaking Krillin's neck. Vegeta, referring to Cell as "Perfect Cell", told the latter that he was going to enjoy wearing down the knuckles on his gloves and stated his intent to turn Cell's "coming out party into a funeral." Cell cut Vegeta off, requesting that the latter hit him as hard as he could and with Vegeta questioning what would happen if he did not comply, Cell made a remark about his father being correct about him. Vegeta struck him in anger and with the attack doing nothing to Cell, questioned how Cell was able to withstand the attack.
Cell struck Vegeta, the latter claiming that he was alright. Cell confronted Vegeta after he recovered and questioned if the pair were clear that this time he would hit Cell as hard as he could, Vegeta confirming that he would comply and beginning to charge an energy blast with the intent of destroying Cell who remarked that he could actually feel the charge from Vegeta's attack. Vegeta swore that once he was finished charging it, Cell would be feeling oblivion. Vegeta fired the attack and in doing so, questioned if the attack was hard enough for Cell, part of his body being destroyed by the beam. Vegeta began laughing after seeing Cell, who promptly grew back parts of his body. Vegeta fired a series of energy blasts at Cell and questioned why he would not die, Cell coming up to him afterward and attacking him. Cell launched Vegeta into the air and then elbowed him in the back, causing him to plummet to the ground and be rendered unconscious.
After his defeat, Vegeta's body laid next to Cell, who joined Future Trunks in ordering Krillin to take care of while the pair fought. Vegeta mumbled after Krillin told him to say goodbye as he flew away with his body and Vegeta was later brought to a conscious state by a Senzu Bean, the latter assuming that Cell must have become fearful and fled from the scene of battle before Krillin gave him permission to express himself, Vegeta afterward stating his dissatisfaction with having worked as hard as he did and not being able to compete with Cell, though he began to laugh when Krillin described all of the times he had been defeated. However, after Krillin indirectly mocks him, Vegeta throw his fist into Krillin's face.
Vegeta returned to the battlefield with Krillin, berating his son from afar for taking defeat in an uncouth way, apparently noticing Krillin's remark about him and flying down to Future Trunks. Android 16 approached Krillin with a request to become friends and as the two spoke, both Vegeta and Future Trunks showed their distaste for the conversation. When the four went to Capsule Corporation not long after, Vegeta greeted Bulma's mother as "MILF" and then stated his confusion with Earth terms when she said that she would prefer being called "GILF" now that she was a grandmother. While the group requested that Chi-Chi allow Gohan to battle Cell alongside them, Vegeta refuted her claim that she had landed the strongest man on the planet and refrained from further comment in the group discussion after she threatened him. Sometime afterward, Krillin and Yamcha planned to leave to go train, prompting Vegeta to mockingly ask if he could join and that they might even see a movie together, though he acknowledged his comments as mocking when Krillin caught on. Yamcha then critiqued him for being a "dick" while skulking around, causing Vegeta's retort to reference Yamcha's injuries from Android 20. After Yamcha mentioned Cell's injury to his spine, the angered Vegeta gave him a head start.
Vegeta then relocated to the lookout, where Piccolo expressed outrage at his father not being remembered for his exceptional villainy in light of Cell, Vegeta mocking him as having been lost to time, right before hearing the Saiyan invasion downgraded and mentioning his and Nappa's destruction of an entire city as he justified why they should be seen as a large threat. Piccolo then repeated Vegeta's sentiments toward him, prompting Vegeta to warn Piccolo against fighting him as he said they both remembered by their prior altercation, being corrected by Piccolo as the two had never fought before. Surprised, Vegeta commented on the strangeness of this fact and asked Mr. Popo, calling him "Black man" and then asking himself what Mr. Popo was.
Vegeta then overheard Goku and Gohan as the duo exited the insides of the lookout and heard Goku mocking him to Gohan, which he commented on angrily before shouting that he would kill Goku. Vegeta then mocked Future Trunks before he inquired about Goku's strength and outraged by his newly acquired Super Saiyan form being stronger and not losing any stamina. Though Vegeta wishes to return to the chamber immediately to fix the power gap with Future Trunks, the latter informed him that Piccolo had just entered. Vegeta surmised he would have to hang out with his son and Mr. Popo in the meantime until noticing Future Trunks' absence and calling Mr. Popo "Black man" again, the latter ejecting him from the lookout.
Cell Games Edit
Vegeta encountered Yamcha and Tenshinhan on his way to the Cell Games, extending his middle finger to the pair. Vegeta arrived at the Cell Games, declining to answer Jimmy Firecracker about his intent to fight Cell, threatening Jimmy instead with a whispered threat. After Mr. Satan said that he was the hype in the prelude to his brief battle with Cell, Vegeta ordered Cell to kill him.
Vegeta is a prideful Saiyan, having a hard time accepting losses and always striving to better himself as a fighter so that he could become the strongest warrior alive. When he encountered Goku and became aware of his increasing strength, it only furthered his drive to become stronger. The rare occasion of his pride differing from just extending to him was when he was blasted away by Future Trunks who he admitted to himself to be proud of as he recovered from the blast, though he would admit that his rage had overcome him from furthering in the feeling.
In some cases, he showed his high views of himself through inner monologues or in speaking to himself, as was the case after recovering from his losses to the Ginyu Force and Cyborg 18. Vegeta believed himself to be not only a big deal but also God, demonstrating his cockiness to opponents such as Freeza, Android 19 and Cell. His grandiose views of himself have backfired when used by opponents to mock him, as both Freeza and Cell did during their battles with him.
One of Vegeta's most redeeming qualities is his determination, which he shares with his rival Goku. No matter how many times he is bested in conflict, be they after a drawn out battle, such as his encounters with Freeza and Cyborg 18, or in a few minutes, similarly to his encounters with Recoome and Perfect Cell, he never faults in picking himself up from a loss and striving to do better, pushing his body as far as it can go in order to attain the strength to overcome his obstacles. This is also applicable to his mannerisms and characteristics, such as his continued speaking of a Super Saiyan despite continued opposition from Freeza, claims that he is one of if not the strongest person alive despite events suggesting otherwise, and near-refusal to back down in combat unless he is without a breath or deceased even when he loses confidence in his chances of winning.
After defeats, Vegeta would typically express his frustration with either destruction or going off by himself, sometimes both. The defeat by Cell showed a rare occasion of him voicing his frustration to someone, Krillin, in not being able to best his opponent despite his extensive training. Vegeta's sometimes bitter reactions to defeat are the result of his disappointment in his hard work amounting to less than he had anticipated, as was the case when he was bested by Cell and voiced this to Krillin.
Vegeta has a complex relationship with his deceased father, seemingly disliking him as he admitted to Yajirobe that he hated his father and laughed when Piccolo mentioned that he was deceased, but nonetheless was upset by Yajibore's insulting of him and failed to find comedy in Freeza's recounting of killing King Vegeta. He has a clearer view of his mother, taking offense whenever she was either invoked or insulted by his enemies, such as when she was brought up by Freeza, Cui, and Cell (let it be noted that Cell was the only one who actually manage to anger Vegeta, since Freeza and Cui's comments didn't really hit the mark well).
Freeza dominated Vegeta's life for much of his early years through his rule, though Vegeta acknowledged that he would retain his evil sense of morality. Vegeta knew throughout his youth that he was no match for Freeza but developed the confidence to face him on Namek once under the conviction that he had become a Super Saiyan, a claim that angered Freeza to the point of killing him.
Since the two first met, his rivalry with Goku has slowly began dominating his entire life. Though he was the stronger of the pair in their initial encounter, he was bothered by how someone with such a lack of intelligence could prove a match for him. When the two met again on Namek, Vegeta showed bewilderment at Goku's strength and intelligence going hand and hand as he bested the Ginyu Force as he lamented what appeared to be a Super Saiyan. Vegeta furthermore took interest in destroying Goku's body, though his dislike for him mellowed out as he became interested in seeing Goku defeat Freeza to honor the deaths of Saiyans by his hands, calling him a Super Saiyan right before his death and appearing to him with frank instructions on what to do to combat the superior in strength adversary. As the two both remained on Earth for three years, Vegeta was annoyed by Goku's compliments of him, and his lack of concern when he boasted that he was the stronger of the pair, even showing disgust with Goku when he offered to help him.
Vegeta's initial antagonism toward Goku has translated to his feelings toward Gohan, Goku's son, as Vegeta admitted that he only hit Gohan during an encounter on Namek out of pent up aggression directed toward his father. Vegeta also sees Gohan as a "smartass" and mocked what he perceived was his resemblance to Moe Howard.
He has remained antagonistic toward Krillin, who he dislikes for being a weakling and threatened the life of multiple times. Vegeta called for the Ginyu Force to kill him once becoming annoyed with his constant revealing of information in fear, and showed a lack of appreciation when he was saved by him and Gohan. Even after Krillin removed the unconscious Vegeta from the battlefield, restored his health voluntarily with a Senzu Bean and cheered him up after Vegeta vented about his frustrations with not being able to defeat Cell, after which Krillin admitting his own faults, Vegeta still punched him, as he insulted him, completely ignoring all that Krillin had done for him recently. Overall, Krillin has remained fearful of Vegeta due to his strength and knowing that Vegeta will attack him without a second thought if angered enough.
Vegeta looks down on Piccolo, mocking him in their first meeting for not having a penis but being amazed by his newfound strength on Namek to the point of considering power levels to be a flawed concept or the effect of him being hit so hard by Freeza to the point of spurring an illusion. Vegeta has mocked Piccolo for being without a father, pathetic and not comparing in strength to him, showing outright contempt upon discovering Piccolo had surpassed him. Piccolo in turn sees Vegeta as a "prodigal asshole" and does not view assisting Vegeta in battle as urgent as helping the others, but can tolerate him. After his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Vegeta confidently threatened Piccolo, believing both that he was superior in power and that he had fought him before, only to stand corrected on the last part. Piccolo did manage to get back at Vegeta for the back-and-forth by entering the Hyperbolic Time Chamber before him.
Yamcha, being Bulma's prior significant other, has developed something of a one-sided feud with Vegeta. The two first met when Vegeta invaded Earth though as Vegeta correctly recalled, the two did not face each other. Yamcha considered them to have a fight despite this while Vegeta considered himself to have only faced Goku, disregarding Yamcha as the "scrub" killed by a Saibamen. Vegeta disrespected Yamcha's presence on the battlefield when he arrived to join the others in fighting the androids, questioning why he was even there. Vegeta continued to attempt humiliating Yamcha, as he tried to get him to recall his death to the unaware Future Trunks, knowing that between Yamcha, Chaozu, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Master Roshi and himself, Yamcha had been killed by the weakest and least distinguished opponent. Though Yamcha has openly challenged Vegeta, he is well aware of the significant power gap between the two and has resorted to pretending to not be scared or acknowledging some other trait of Vegeta's in a credible light, such as his speed.
Tenshinhan, another one of Goku's longtime allies and a fellow protector of Earth, has held a dislike for Vegeta seemingly since encountering him for the first time, though it only became apparent shortly before Future Trunks met with the group. Tenshinhan mocked Vegeta for his ambitions to become a Super Saiyan while he did not have the form at the time as well as his dismissing of Future Trunks as one while clearly in denial, in addition to boasting that he himself, a human and thereby incapable of becoming a Super Saiyan, might possibly become one himself. Tenshinhan has made it clear that he enjoys seeing Vegeta be defeated, and would even like for him to be killed. Vegeta has merely retorted something else back, usually an obscenity.
Because he differs greatly from Future Trunks, the alternate timeline version of his son, he butts heads with him as they have different agendas. Whereas Future Trunks wishes to stop the android threat at any cost, Vegeta seeks a challenge and made actions directly conflicting with Future Trunks' agenda, such as advocating that Gero not be found but instead challenged in the three years after the androids were finished or allowing Cell to absorb Android 18. They also have differing treatments of each other; Future Trunks has a begrudging care for his father while Vegeta is spiteful of him and makes no attempts to hide it, showing his disdain upon learning that he was his son, mocking his physical appearance, and downgrading his strength.Yet, when Trunks is killed by Cell Vegeta in a rare moment shows anger at this and attacks cell without any regard for his safety. When Gohan berates Vegeta for losing his temper causing him to save Vegeta , an act that renders his arm broken he apologize.
"Apologies, but if anyone's going to kill Kakarot, it's me."
Vegeta arrived on planet New Namek during the fight between Goku and Cooler, at which point Goku was being overpowered, and intervened by causing Cooler to release him as he swore that he was going to be the one to kill Goku, telling the latter to "shut" his "hole" when he mentioned that he was not good at it and introduced himself to Cooler by saying that they "meet at last", though Cooler's confusion as to who he was caused Vegeta to have to explain that he was prince of Saiyans and refer to himself as the "wrecker" of Cooler's "shit". Vegeta began fighting Cooler and was knocked back repeatedly, only to return again and again until seemingly destroying Cooler, at which point he was kicked in the dick by him. Vegeta questioned why Cooler kept kicking him "in the dick" to Goku and swore that he would kick Goku in the dick if he suggested hitting Cooler harder as a method to defeating him.
Vegeta agreed to fight alongside Goku to defeat Cooler and when the latter tried getting him to finish a sentence for him, Vegeta called on Goku to finish Cooler off. After his seeming defeat, the pair laid on the ground, having exhausted their energy only to learn that Cooler was still alive. As Cooler tried to say what the copies were, Vegeta finished his sentence by calling them a pain in his ass. With Goku ordering him to take the 500 on one side, Vegeta opted to take 501. The pair began fighting the Cooler copies after charging back up into Super Saiyans, in a battle that resulted in each of the copies Vegeta faced, kicking him in the dick. The two were eventually placed inside the Big Gete Star. Vegeta ends up assisting Goku in finally killing Cooler, with a blast that was in revenge for his dick.
"Three whole androids, huh? Pretty sure that makes eight. Hmm, never letting the boy live this one down."
After 13 explains the presence of itself and Androids 14 and 15, the androids attack, and Vegeta fights 15. After 15 initially gains the advantage, Vegeta blocks his attack and goes Super Saiyan, and destroys 15 by knocking his head off (and throwing a dog treat at him just prior to 15's complete destruction). Along with 14's destruction by Trunks, Vegeta, Goku, and Piccolo prepare to attack 13, but 13 absorbs parts of 14 and 15, to become Super Android 13.
Vegeta attacks first, egged on by Goku mentioning that 13 stole Vegeta's hair style. His strikes have no effect, and 13 grabs Vegeta, and starts to slam him down to the ice. Trunks tries to intervene, but 13 blasts him away, which causes Vegeta to laugh at Trunks' being an idiot, even after he is slammed onto the glacier. 13 then blasts Vegeta away, causing him to shout for "somebody stupid get in my way!", which turns out to be Krillin, causing Vegeta to bowl him over. When Goku tries to attack 13 and get's punched hard "in the dick", Vegeta comments that "It's not so funny now, is it?" recalling the time when Goku indirectly mocked him for being kicked "in the dick."
When Goku powers up to use a Spirit Bomb, Vegeta tries to stop 13 from attacking, declaring that he's the only one who's going to kill Goku, which causes Goku to comment that Vegeta does care about him. Vegeta attacks 13, but 13 grabs Vegeta, painfully pulling his arms backwards, then slamming him down hard on his knee. Vegeta's distraction, combined with Trunks, Piccolo, and Gohan, allows Goku to defeat and destroy 13.
In a post-credits scene, Vegeta and Piccolo sit back-to-back on an iceberg, where Vegeta says the movie won't end "until the fish jumps." While waiting, the two exchange reasons as to why they were in the arctic in the first place. Vegeta says that he "needed to be alone for a bit and have some 'me time'," acknowledging that the arctic wasn't ideal. Before the conversation continues much further, the fish jumps, saying "Fin!", which causes Piccolo to finally figure out the pun, with Vegeta adding, "It's 'cause he's a fish."
"Never, in my life, have I needed something so much, and never known until I received it."
After touring his tower, Vegeta immediately decides to leave, citing the lack of towers, subjects, infrastructure, and the fact that his throne is wooden as reasons. When Trunks tells Vegeta that Paragus had enslaved the Shamoshians to build everything on New Vegeta (including the greenery), Vegeta is impressed, immediately naming Paragus as his royal grand vizier. One of the Shamoshians then admits that New Vegeta is a doomed planet, causing Vegeta to immediately demand an explanation. Paragus finally admits that the whole planet was a set-up to lure Vegeta to the planet, with the comet Camori destroying it. Vegeta first questions if this is all a prank, to which Paragus admits that it isn't, but rather, revenge at Vegeta's father for trying to kill Paragus and his son Broly, because Vegeta's father saw Broly as a threat.
When Goku gets Paragus to admit that Broly was responsible for South Galaxy's destruction, Vegeta inadvertently says the word that unleashes Broly's full power, by addressing Goku as "Kakarot", since he refuses to call Goku anything else. When Broly's full power is unleashed, Vegeta is left in shocked awe at how powerful (and cool) Broly is, even when Paragus admits that Broly's anger at Goku was because Goku cried a lot as a baby. Ironic in that prior to this, Vegeta had treated him with disdain, referring to Broly being inferior to his own half-breed son Trunks and condescended him for being a dimwitted giant. Even when Piccolo tries to get Vegeta to join the rest in fighting Broly, Vegeta can't bring himself to do it, pointing out that Broly's whole path of destruction was brought upon because Broly's petty angst at Goku. When Broly prepares to strike down Goku for good, Vegeta gathers himself and prepares to take on Broly, but Broly promptly takes him down with ease before Vegeta can even fully power up. When Goku asks everyone to transfer their energy to him so that he can finish Broly off, Vegeta promptly agrees, joining Piccolo, Gohan, and Trunks in doing the same, allowing Goku to finish off Broly, as well as get everyone off the doomed planet before Camori destroys it.
"Plan to Eradicate Chrismas"Edit
He finally killed Santa.
- Galick Gun: Vegeta fires a purple burst of ki energy against his opponents. First used in his fight against Goku
- Big Bang (Kind of) Attack: Vegeta causes an explosion. Used as a last resort against Goku, Krillin, and Gohan.
- Galick Beam: A more condensed version fired from his index finger. Used to destroy Arlia.
- Final Galick Cannon: Fires a discharged Galick Gun blast point blank in the enemy's stomach. Used to kill Zarbon.
- Final Burst Cannon: A supercharged version of the Galick Gun fired from both hands. Used as a last resort against Freeza.
- Galick Blazer: An energy sphere varient of the Galick Gun. Vegeta fires from one arm while using the other as support. Used to distract Cell during the latter's beam struggle against Gohan.
- Lucora Gun: Vegeta fires multiple Ki blasts at his opponent. Used against Freeza.
- Big Bang Attack: Vegeta fires a giant energy ball at his opponent, and creates a giant explosion upon impact. First used to destroy Android 19.
- Destructo Disk (Kienzan): Borrowed from Krillin, A razor sharp disk of ki that's thrown against enemies. Used to stop Oozaru Gohan's rampage.
- Final Flash: Vegeta gathers energy and discharges a golden beam against his enemy. First used against Perfect Cell.
- Final Crash: An earlier version of the Final Flash. Used during his fight against Recoome.
- Great Ape: Like all Saiyans, Vegeta has the ability to transform into a giant ape thanks to the blutz waves of either a full moon, or a Power Ball. Vegeta's strength is power up 10x's, and still moves with the same speed as he did before. Also, Vegeta has full control over this form unlike Goku and Gohan. Vegeta used this form during his fight against Goku, but lost it after Yajirobe cut off his tail. According to one of the doctor's, they couldn't save the tail, permanently losing his ability to change into his Great Ape form.
- Super Saiyan: A power up that increases a Saiyan's power 50x's it's base level. Vegeta unlocked his after enough bitching that he "wanna be a Super Saiyan." Later on, Vegeta can power up to this form at will. First seen during his fight against Android 19.
- Second Grade Super Saiyan: An ascend level of normal Super Saiyan, Vegeta's power is increased, while gaining speed. Vegeta unlocked it during his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and was first seen using it during his fight against Semi-Perfect Cell, in which he displayed an overwhelming advantage over in terms of power. However upon reaching his Perfect form aside from the Final Flash, this form was completely overwhelmed by Cell in turn.
Running gags Edit
A few running gags include:
- Being haunted and tormented by Ghost Nappa - to the point of screaming at him when no one else can see him
- Being referred to as a bitch or being synonymous as one.
- Being called "Vegena" by some people (a pun on Vagina)
- Vegeta's general intolerance of the people around him- i.e. Nappa, Krillin, Goku, etc.
- Vegeta's Super Saiyan speech (i.e. "You aren't dealing with the average Saiyan anymore, Freeza. He has risen up and become a legend etc."). It is during one of these that Freeza (who asked for it) kills him.
- Someone referencing Vegeta's mother, Vegeta replying, "My mother's dead," and the person saying, "I know."
- Unable to kill Goku.
- His pink shirt. In every shot of him clad in said shirt where he was facing away from the camera, there would be words or phrases indicating femininity in bold, black letters printed on the back of it. These words/phrases, in order of appearance, read: "JUICY"; "DUM CUMPSTER"; "PULL MY HAIR"; "BLOWJOB PRINCESS"; and a picture of a rainbow.
- Yelling "MINE!" repeatedly when he sees an opportunity for his own victory (Demonstrated when he interrupted Ginyu's moment of silence for Jeice's death, when he spots Porunga whilst Freeza is fighting Super Saiyan Goku, and when he ambushes Android 19 whilst the latter is draining Goku's energy)
- Throwing dog treats at Guldo or severed heads.
- A rival of Vegeta's saying 'Hi' and Vegeta ignoring them, and simply replying with 'Hi', usually resulting in a double take.
- Metal Cooler kicking Vegeta in the dick.
- A quirk of Vegeta's dialogue, particularly from the Android Saga onward, is that he rarely uses given names. For instance, he refers to Piccolo as "the Namekian", Trunks as "the boy", Bulma as "the woman", Yamcha as "the beta male", Mr. Popo as "black man", Krillin as "the bald one",Tien as "triclops", and Mrs. Briefs as "MILF." Goku, as in the original series, is exclusively named "Kakarrot." Ironically, two of the most obvious exceptions to this rule are Nappa and Freeza, both of whom are consistently referred to without nicknames.
|Appearances of Vegeta in DragonBall Z Abridged|
- Note 1: In episodes 3 and 35, Vegeta does not appear in-person but has a spoken line.
- Note 2: In episode 4, Vegeta only appears in the Stinger.
- Note 3: In episode 30, he only appears in Parts 2 and 3.
- Note 4: In Movie 3, Vegeta only appears at the end.
- Vegeta: SON OF A GUM-CHEWING FUNK MONSTER! WHY THE FRUIT DOES ALL THIS FUNNY STUFF HAPPEN TO ME?! FORGET MY LIFE ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY MISERABLE FAILING CLODS LIKE THIS WHOLE WORLD JUST LIKES TO BEND ME OVER AND FIND ME IN THE ALPS LIKE I'M SOME SORT OF SHLOP RECEPTACLE! WELL AS FAR AS I CARE, THESE MISERABLE COWS CAN HAVE A FANCY BARBECUE WITH A GODDAMN PIG!
- Vegeta: Goddamn it, Nappa! (catchphrase in response to Nappa's stupidity)
- (While en route to Earth)
- Nappa: Are we there yet?
- Vegeta: (annoyed) No.
- Nappa: Are we there yet?
- Vegeta: (becoming more annoyed) No.
- Nappa: Are we there yet?
- Vegeta: (much more annoyed) NO.
- Nappa: Are we there yet?
- Vegeta: (now very angry) NO!
- Nappa: Are we there yet?
- Vegeta: (even angrier) NO!
- Nappa: Hey Vegeta.
- Vegeta: (ready to snap) WHAT???
- Nappa: (sees that they are approaching Planet Arlia) Can we stop at that bug planet?
- Vegeta: (temper stabilized) Nappa, if it'll shut you up for five minutes, then fine! — Episode 5: Vegeta: Kills Bugs Dead
- Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
- Vegeta: (Takes off his scouter) It's... 1006.
- Nappa: Wha, really?
- Vegeta: Yeah, kick his ass Nappa! (Turns off his scouter)
- Nappa: YAY! (charges into battle with Goku)
- (Nappa gets beaten to pulp while Vegeta just stands there)
- Vegeta: Hm, that doesn't seem right...
- Nappa: (Faintly in background) My arm doesn't bend that way! My arm doesn't bend that way! (Loud crunch) Oh now it does!
- Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait, wait... Nappa!
- (Nappa gets kicked over to him)
- Nappa: (In pain) WHAAAAAAAT!?
- Vegeta: I had the scouter upside down. It's over 9000... Rah. (Crushes the scouter)
- Nappa: (In pain) Why do you sound so bored?!
- Vegeta: Because, it's still not a threat.
- Nappa: But--
- Vegeta: To me. — Episode 9: The Set Up
- Vegeta: (laughs maniacally) He's gone! He's finally gone! I'm so happy right now, I might not even slaughter you all!
- Krillin: R-Really?
- Vegeta: (laughter dies down) Oh no, you are all thoroughly screwed. — Episode 10: The Punchline (Part 1)
- (Goku has used the Kaioken x3 1/2 against Vegeta, and sent him crashing into a plateau)
- Vegeta: (in pain) This... proves... nothing...
- Goku: Are you okay in there?
- Vegeta: (sarcastically) Yeah, I'm fan-f***ing-tastic. Nothing but gumdrops and ice cream in here.
- Goku: (delighted) Oh, really? Can I come in too?
- Vegeta: (after a short pause) ...I'm surrounded by idiots.
- Goku: I thought you were surrounded by gumdrops and ice cream.
- Vegeta: (Vegeta screams with rage as he destroys the plateau around him) — Episode 10: The Punchline (Part 1)
- (After Goku has blinded him with a Solar Flare)
- Great Ape Vegeta: AAAAH! My eyes! Oh God, it's like walking in on Freeza in the shower! Wait a minute, Freeza's always naked... AAAAAAGGGGHHH! — Episode 10: The Punchline (Part 2)
- (Great Ape Gohan starts attacking Vegeta after Goku tells him that Vegeta killed Icarus)
- Vegeta: Oh, that's bullsh*t! I haven't killed a damn thing since I to this godforsaken planet! (looks at camera) Not from a lack of trying, mind you. — Episode 10: The Punchline (Part 3)
- Cui: Hello, Vegeta, fancy meeting you here.
- Vegeta: So you followed me. Sure took your sweet time.
- Cui: Well, I could have gotten here sooner, but I stopped off on my way to plow YOUR mother!
- Vegeta: My mother's dead.
- Cui: I know. — Episode 13: Dr. Briefs Made This Episode In A Cave... WITHABOXOFSCRAPS!
- (Recoome had just delivered a huge speech on how Vegeta's going to lose to him)
- Vegeta: Wrestling's fake. (boos and jeers from the "audience") Oh, go to hell, all of you! And if it means getting this damn thing over with, then I'm just going to have to kill your ass! Now hit MY music!
- (Dragon Ball GT Theme Tune Rap plays)
- Vegeta: Oh, the f*** with this! — Episode 20: Namekimania 2011
- Vegeta: Looks like someone has some required reading to do.
- Jeice: All right let's see here... Okay, full moon, lose your tail, stronger every time you... Oh, well I'm right f**ked, aren't I?
- Vegeta: Right in the down under." — Episode 24: Grand Theft Goku
- Vegeta: Wait a damn minute-- something's wrong here.
- Gohan: Huh?
- Vegeta: Back at your planet, the Namekian couldn't even stand up to Nappa. And here he is now taking on Freeza-- in his second form!
- Gohan: What do you think happened?
- Vegeta: Well, either Freeza hit me so hard I'm in a delusional coma, or...
- Gohan: Or?
- Vegeta: POWER LEVELS ARE BULL-SHIT! — Episode 26: Alien VS. Piccolo
- Vegeta: Bitch, you just jealous of my Super Saiyan swagger! — Episode 27: The Saiyan Formerly Known As Prince
- Goku: What's wrong, Vegeta? Did Freezer do this to you?
- Frieza: Oh look, he's all concerned. I'm impressed, Vegeta-- you managed to make a friend.
- Vegeta: (weakily) Hate you. Hate you both. — Episode 27: The Saiyan Formerly Known As Prince
- Goku: Are you alright?
- Vegeta: (weakly) I have a f**king hole in my chest... why didn't you block that one??
- Goku: I thought you had it!
- Vegeta: (Passionately exasperated) No! — Episode 28: Leave It To Freezer
- Vegeta: (has just been brought back to life by the Porunga) When there's no more room in Hell, VEGETA SHALL WALK THE--(notices Namek about to explode) other hell. What the hell? — Episode 30: Freeza: The Final Cut (Part 2)
- Vegeta: Earth woman, where's the cleansing powder?!
- Bulma: We don't have that here, we have soap!
- Vegeta: What the hell is soap?
- Bulma: It's that yellow block made of animal fat!
- Vegeta: That sounds AWESOME! (eats bar of soap, splutters) UGH! This tastes NOTHING like what you just said!
- Yamcha: Okay, I change my mind, this is pretty neat.
- Vegeta: Is that the beta male?
- Bulma: No, Krillin just got here.
- Vegeta: Oh, God, they're breeding! — Episode 32: Battlefield Ee-arth
- (the Z-Fighters just sensed a power level that's around the same strength as Freeza)
- Vegeta: Yeah, it's probably his dad.
- Yamcha: He has a father?!
- Piccolo: Makes sense, everyone has a dad-- 'cept me.
- Vegeta: HAH! your dad's dead!
- Piccolo: So's yours!
- Vegeta: HAH! — Episode 32: Battlefield Ee-arth
- Krillin: Well, Vegeta, now that Goku's here to compare, we can finally say for sure that that kid's a Super--
- Vegeta: Utter one more word, and no dragon alive will be able to fix what I do to you!
- Krillin: ...So, Tien, have you been lifting? Because you are jacked!
- Tien: Yeah, who knows? Maybe I'll be the next Super Sayian!
- Vegeta: (angry mumbling) — Episode 34: News of Future Past
- Dr. Briefs: 500 times Earth's normal gravity?! That's insane, you'd be crapping out your own spine!
- Vegeta: I know, the challenge excites me. Look at my nipples. (powers up) LOOK AT THEM!
- Dr. Briefs: Fine, I'll build you your ship. What's the worst that could happen anyway?
- (Vegeta presses a button on the ship, causing it to explode)
- Vegeta: Ahhh!!! My nipples! — Episode 34: News of Future Past
- (Vegeta is training under 400 times Earth's gravity, spinning counterclockwise, when Bulma appears on a screen)
- Bulma: Are you f**king insane?!
- Vegeta: (stops upside down) No, but YOU'RE upside down. (starts spinning) Now you're not.
- Bulma: You know, it would be easier to count the amount of your ribs that aren't broken!
- Vegeta: Work through the pain...
- Bulma: And exactly how are you going to work when your body collapses?
- Vegeta: (stops spinning) Please, the prince of all Saiyans does not collaaaaaaapse! (collapses)
- Bulma: Oh, look at that, the prince of all two Saiyans on the ground!
- Vegeta: Three and a hal-- J... SHUT UP!
- Bulma: Oh, no, the Prince is getting all huffy! What are you gonna do, try to blow up Earth again? Because I have Goku on speed dial.
- Vegeta: You must be as stupid as he is if you think he knows how to work a phone!
- Bulma: Don't you call me stupid!
- Vegeta: Okay, then how about BITCH?!
- Bulma: Arrogant dick!
- Vegeta: Spoiled sow!
- Bulma: F**k you!
- Vegeta: F**k you!
- Bulma: F**k YOU!
- Vegeta: F**K... YOU!
- Bulma: ...My room, ten minutes. — Episode 34: News of Future Past
- (Vegeta and Bulma just had just finished having sex; with Vegeta firing a Galick Gun into the sky)
- Bulma: Got to admit, even with the broken ribs, you really-- Wait...
- Vegeta: What?
- Bulma: Where's your condom?
- Vegeta: The *fuck's* a condom?! — Episode 34: News of Future Past
- (Vegeta saves Goku by kicking Android 19 away)
- Goku: (weakly) Hey, Vegeta...
- Vegeta: Kakarrot, you idiot. What are you doing?
- Goku: Dying... mostly. Little help?
- (Vegeta kicks Goku in the general direction of Piccolo, who catches him)
- Goku: Thanks, best buddy... — Episode 36: Super Saiyan Swagger
- Gohan: But how!? I thought you had to have a pure heart to become a Super Saiyan, like my dad.
- Vegeta: Oh, trust me. There's more than one way to realize the legend...
- (flashback to a badly-injured Vegeta throwing a hissy fit)
- Vegeta: I wanna! I wanna be a Super Saiyan! I wanna! (begins pounding the ground like a spoiled child) IwannaIwannaIwannaIwannaIwanna--
- (back to present)
- Vegeta: Push-ups, sit ups and plenty of juice. — Episode 36: Super Saiyan Swagger
- (Vegeta had just got slapped by Android 18 into a mountain)
- Trunks: Father! Are you in there?
- Vegeta: (slurred) Did anyone get the number of that bitch?
- Android 18: Eighteen.
- Vegeta: (slurred) Thank you.
- Krillin: You okay in there, Vegeta?
- Vegeta: (slurred) Eat a dick.
- Krillin: Oh, okay; he's fine. — Episode 39: Blood, Sweat, and Gears
- Vegeta: He keeps kicking me in the dick. Why!? Why does he keep kicking me in the dick?!
- Goku: Wait, I think I may have a way to beat him--
- Vegeta: If you say "hit him really hard", I swear to god, I will kick you in the dick!
- Goku: (hesitantly) I guess...we could hit him...really hard...
- Vegeta: (angry growl)
- Goku: ...together?
- Vegeta: (after a small pause) ...whatever. — Cooler 2: The Return of Cooler's Revenge – The Reckoning
- Vegeta: (after sensing Piccolo and Cell's energy) Okay, what the hell am I sensing!? Is that the Namekian? Is that me!? Is that me stronger than me!? I'LL F***ING KILL ME!!!! — Episode 43: Cell Service
- Vegeta: You! Namekian! Too strong! Explain now!
- Trunks: He fused with Kami to become stronger.
- Vegeta: The f***'s a Kami?
- Krillin: Basically, God.
- Vegeta: BUT I'M STILL HERE!
- Trunks: Do you really believe your own hype that much?
- Vegeta: I AM THE HYPE! — Episode 44: Cell Reception
- Goku: Hey, Getz. (Vegeta growls) I heard you lost your fight pretty bad. (Vegeta growls louder, shaking) But, you know what they say, Vegeta: When you fall off that horse, you get right back up, and you eat that horse. Come eat that horse with me, Vegeta!
- Vegeta: What the hell are you on about?!
- Goku: Oh, I just found a place where we can do a whole year's worth of training in a day.
- Vegeta: (Turns to Goku) I'm listening.
- Goku: It's up on Kami's Lookout. Although, now, I guess it's just called "The Lookout". Either way, they call it the-(cuts to Mr. Popo)
- Mr. Popo: Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
- Vegeta: WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?! — Episode 45: Hyperbolic Plot Device
- Cell: How?! HOW?! HOW DID YOU GET THIS STRONG?!
- Vegeta: I trained all day yesterday.
- Cell: Oh, you think you're being cute?!
- Vegeta: Bitch, I'm adorable. — Episode 50: A Raging Semi
- (Vegeta is floating in the ocean right after Trunks blasted him away from the battle)
- Vegeta: Huh, this is a new feeling: pride in someone else. (wipes his face with his hand and sees blood on his glove.) Unfortunately, it's overshadowed by all this UNYIELDING RAGE! (explodes out of the ocean and flies back to the battle) — Episode 51: The "Perfect" Guy
- (Vegeta gets hit by Semi-Perfect Cell's Solar Flare)
- Vegeta: AAH! MY RAGE HAS BLINDED ME! — Episode 51: The "Perfect" Guy
- (Vegeta powers up for a Final Flash attack on Perfect Cell, with lighting flashing by Perfect Cell)
- Perfect Cell: Ho-ho, that's much better! I could actually feel that.
- Vegeta: In a few moments, all you'll be feeling is OBLIVION!
- Perfect Cell: That, or disappointment. Go ahead, flip that coin. (Vegeta continues to power up)
- Trunks: Father! Your pride isn't worth destroying the planet, come on!
- Krillin: WAY past the bargaining stage, here.
- Vegeta: FINAL FLASH! (Vegeta's Final Flash is fired at Perfect Cell)
- Perfect Cell: Aw, how cute. He named it- OH SHIT! (Final Flash strikes Perfect Cell) — Episode 52: Flashpoint
- Krillin: Oh cool, he missed the planet.
- (After Android 13 transforms into Super Android 13)
- Goku: Vegeta, he stole your 'do!
- Vegeta: I'LL KILL HIM! (charges towards Super Android 13 while turning into a Super Saiyan and punches him... which has absolutely zero effect; Super Android 13 grabs his arms)
- Vegeta: (in small voice) Oh, no... (he and Super Android 13 plummet) AAAAAAHHH!
- Trunks: (flies toward them, unsheathing his sword) I got you, fath-- (Super Android 13 blasts him into a glacier) AGH!
- Vegeta: AHAHAHAHAHAHA--(Super Android 13 slams him into the icy ground) AGH! (combination of cough and weak laugh) Idiot. (Super Android 13 blasts him at point-blank, sending him flying) AAH! Someone stupid get in my way!
- (Gohan and Krillin run up.)
- Krillin: What the--(Vegeta collides with him) AAGH! — Super Android 13
- (Super Android 13 had just punched Goku in the dick)
- Goku: (in a weak and high-pitched voice) He punched me in the dick? Why? Why did he punch me in the dick?
- Vegeta: Not so funny now, is it, Kakarrot?
- Krillin: (who's on top of Vegeta) Is Goku gonna be okay?
- Vegeta: GET THE F**K OFF ME! — Super Android 13
- (Jimmy Firecracker attempts to interview him at the Cell Games arena)
- Vegeta: Get that mic out of my face before I give you a colonoscopy with your camera.
- Cell: You're serious? I thought you were just somebody's hype man!
- Mr. Satan: I AM THE HYPE!
- Vegeta: KILL HIM! - Opening Serumonies*
- (Watching Cell give birth)
- Krillin: L-life finds a way...
- Vegeta: To make me vomit!
- (Seeing Cell's children)
- Vegeta: It's like every nightmare I've ever had fused into one, cloned itself, f**ked the clone, and then made those!
- Piccolo: That is terrifyingly accurate.
(After seeing Future Trunks get killed by Super Perfect Cell) Vegeta: MY BABY BOY!!!!!(Angrily charges at Cell)
- Gohan: Vegeta, no!
- Vegeta: VEGETA, YEEEESSSSS!!!!
- He is an unrepentant asshole and proud of it.
- Vegeta is a fan of the Scorpions song "Rock You Like a Hurricane" which plays when he goes on a bug killing rampage on Arlia. He later tries using the same one-liner on Freeza, but fails, noting that he should've realized it was "only a one-hit wonder."
- Vegeta is the first, and as of now, one of three characters to say "fuck" uncensored in the series. He did this in The Best Laid Plans of Saiyans and Nameks. The other character was Semi-Perfect Cell while he was getting pushed into the ground by Tien's Tribeam. The more comical Canadian subtitles even make note of this. Then it was Gohan in Cell-Out Part 3 when Vegeta apologizes for trying to take on Cell when Gohan was going to take him on.
- He enjoys throwing dog treats at Guldo. He later throws one at the decapitated head of Android 19 just after its destruction. Later throws one at Android 15 while he is holding his own severed head.
- He apparently watches Space Hulu (Hulu except more "spacey"), as he calls Gohan "Moe Howard" after seeing his hairstyle and replies to Gohan how he knows about Moe Howard as a result of watching Space Hulu.
- Much like his original anime counterpart, he often referred to himself as "the prince of all Saiyans", especially in the first season.
- His Spirit animal is apparently a Namekian Crab named Morpheus. He has a Jamaican accent.
- Vegeta's "Its Over 9000!!!" internet meme is particularly infamous on the internet which involved him screaming said line while crushing a scouter in his hand after reading Goku's rising power level. Ironically the abridged series itself made a point of ignoring or mocking this particular meme. The first time was in a teaser for the upcoming Season 1 finale in which he said "Its over 8000!" (Ironically the correct translation of the original line) to which Nappa complained that he didn't say it right (And Vegeta smugly retorted that he did.) The second is in the actual series itself. When Nappa blatantly goads Vegeta into saying the line, he replies that Goku's power level is only 1006. Nappa is summarily beaten by Goku, and Vegeta notes he had the scouter upside down. When Vegeta finally DOES deliver the line, it is completely deadpan, and he squashes his scouter with a bored grunt of "Rah." owing to the fact that Goku still isn't a threat to him. It wasn't until Kai Abridged that the line was finally delivered properly with Nappa also screaming alongside Vegeta...before Nappa gets killed.
- He also has a nice ass (according to Bulma) and a Goku button that shouldn't be pushed
- Vegeta is terrible at killing Goku, as referenced by Goku in Revenge of Cooler's Revenge: The Reckoning.
- He doesn't know what condoms or soap are (And initially believed that soap was edible.) The latter is especially humourous as in an earlier episode while being imprisoned in an Arlian prison, Vegeta replies to Nappa telling him not to "drop the soap", as if he understood the reference.
- Vegeta becomes a Super Saiyan by throwing a tantrum, like the original series. However, while in the original, he admitted that his frustration and hatred allowed him to transform, in TFS, he hides the fact by saying "Push ups, sit-ups and plenty of juice".
- He apparently spends time playing video games with Nappa. There isn't as much animosity between the two now. He's attempted to play video games by himself as well
- In the Team Four Star series "Renegade for Life", Vegeta will often ignore the game's instructions and, if at all possible, screw the main line and do what he wants, fulling his self-appointed role as a renegade. In the same series, he went temporarily insane from the game "The Stanley Parable" since the game robs him of any form of choice despite all his efforts to rebel against the Narrator, nullifying his renegade status. In one last act of rebellion, he jumps from a ledge to kill himself, exclaiming "RENEGADE FOR LLLLLLLLIFE!" (Ironically, assuming that TFS is playing the HD Redux, The Narrator would have mocked him for his attempt and simply restarted the game, deepening his insanity.)
- As of the Team Four Star playthrough of Dragonball Xenoverse, Vegeta has 2 dicks. Which begs the question of which dick was kicked so much in the second Cooler movie.
- Vegeta can scream so loud, Trunks can hear it 17ish years in the future, from another planet
- Vegeta is the second character to call Bulma a "bitch", the first being Krillin.
- Vegeta and Bulma share the same line: "Just take the compliment."
- Vegeta is one of two non-deity characters to consider themselves God, the other being Cell.
- Vegeta is the third character to be kicked of the lookout by Mr. Popo, the first two being Krillin and Goku.
- Did we mention how much of an asshole he is?
- Vegeta goes on to say that Broly's motivation is stupid, as he is motivated by a crying baby... even though Vegeta is as well.
- TFS seems to love making fun of Vegeta even more than Toei, although there is one exception when Yamcha is treatened worse than Vegeta, and that Vegeta got "Yamcha'd" is when Yamcha asks, how is Vegeta's spine (being broken by Cell).Characters in DragonBall Z Abridged
Saiyans Saiyan-Hybrids Humans Namekians Animals Galactic Freeza Army Androids Other Factions
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found